Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Should President-elect Obama give full disclosure on Gov't knowlege of UFOs?
1/20/2009 11:27:45 PM

Hi Rebecca,

Glad to see you online and you're looking great!

All of it sure is open to speculation... You raise some
really great question...

As a Reverand... it's almost theological...what is truth?

The truth of ufo sightings and space alien races! wow
and do they have any religious or spiritural beliefs! Now
that's a topic for discussion!

Beth
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Should President-elect Obama give full disclosure on Gov't knowlege of UFOs?
1/21/2009 12:06:32 AM

Beth, thanks for making me welcome here. I think you have a super interesting topic! I hope we get disclosure of UFO's.  I invite you to participate in my Obama Inauguration topic too! We have a new President! Barack Obama, The 44th Presidential Inauguration Come on over! http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1186267.aspx

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 3:27:04 AM

Hello ALL,

I heard on the Coast to Coast AM Radio Program that the
numbers for those of us requesting our new President to
open the files the government has on u.f.o.'s was large enough
to place in the top ten...

I do believe he is aware of this concern that many of us have. How soon he'll be able to address this with so much else on his plate with his first weeks or months in office is another question!

If I come across the specific numbers on the response I'll post them here. I heard them on the radio as I was walking away from my computer to the kitchen and by the time I returned the actual stats had escaped me! Must have been doing some late nite surfing as usual!

keep watching the night sky!
maybe the daytime sky also!
Beth
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 10:23:05 AM
Hi Beth,

Have you been to the mountain of love?  Jill is talking a lot about spacecraft, come on over and look for yourself.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/569870/1380/ShowThread.aspx

I think I have been seeing one on nights it is not cloudy. It has been there for months now at the same spot every time I can see it.  It stays for a few hours and then it is gone.  We have had so much cloudy days for the last 3 months that I don't see it too much.  But I know something is out there and it is not a star or plane. 

Last January while coming home one night I saw something that looked different. Bing, man driving said " it looks like a spacecraft"  and that is what I was thinking. It has flashing red, green, and white lights.  It was low, in the sky and because we were moving I could not see it sometimes, but it was like stationary when you could see and then it was gone.

Watch your skies day and night,

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2009 1:29:45 AM

Hi Myrna!

you are fascinating.

so glad you have seen such a sight!

*smiles*
Have a great week!
Beth
+0