Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Should President-elect Obama give full disclosure on Gov't knowlege of UFOs?
1/20/2009 10:51:57 PM

Hi Jim

I'm so glad you replied!

re: "Oh Beth I truly love your optimism. 

"Let full disclosure be part of the wonderful change that your administration is going to bring to pass."  This guy only knows how to hide it he will never disclose anything.

IE: Birth Certificate, 57 States os what?, and moreWink.  But we can sure hope, that is for sure."

Jim.....He does indeed have a birth certifact that is valid or he wouldn't have been vetted by the agencies etc he's gone thru... someone would have known...

what is a question and possibly one that should have been looked at closer is if when a child, since he was legally adopted by his Indonesian father, did he lose his american citezenship or would he have been considered dual-citezen? (I can never type/spell citizen) ...that is the real legal question... that no doubt isn't one ...or Hillary would have brought it out during her run for the nomination!

as far as disclosure? It's definitely on my wish-list!

and Mr. Obama hinted this in his inaugural address! "And those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government.

Beth

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Should President-elect Obama give full disclosure on Gov't knowlege of UFOs?
1/20/2009 10:58:51 PM

Hi Myrna!

thanks for your post

re: "Hi Beth,

I just went in a voted.  I can't wait to see all the wonderful changes that come to our country in the very near future.  I think their is going to be a lot of awakening.  We are in for one great ride.  Hang on to your hats everyone. weeeeeee.
"

I just listened to Mr. Obama's speech tonite on NPR...they replayed. I fell asleep during the most accessible inauguration in our history! (Iwas tired)... so I'd read it online as soon as I awoke from my snooze and was so proud of this President!

He writes: "And those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government."

I think that's testament that he just may let the documents of ufo sightins be available like other countries have the past year or more!

I'm a Democrat. Always have been, always will and I am so proud of our country for electing Mr. Obama...

Beth

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2009 11:04:19 PM

Hey Ya Nick!

I must be surfing those TE too much... I wasn't sure what I was seeing in your post! was that an alien bursting out of Picards second in command?

I blinked! Nope!

re: Do you really want to know if there are actually aliens ! The reality of them being more superior and having special abilities that we would not understand and as you well know is what humans do not understand we are afraid of !

that is hysterical!

Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2009 11:07:28 PM

Hi Pat

I agree with your agreement with Myrna!

(Sounds like a great forum! We Agree with Myrna!)

still have to go to this site you had in your post

( interesting website -
The Best UFO Pictures Ever Taken, Page 1, 1927-1959 )

thanks so much for the link!
Beth

Here's a pic and txt from the above link!

+0
1/20/2009 11:18:33 PM
Beth; What an interesting topic/question! Personally I have always been open to the idea; but, I feel that, if there are aliens (who are they, where are they from questions arise) Yes, but what our gov or agency says the "aliens" are is open to interpertation. See ya, Rev Rebecca http://www.thingyurl.com/nw http://RevRebecca.stemtechbiz.com http://www.thingyurl.com/jr
+0