Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: REAL! SERIOUS GOAL SETTING WORKSHOP
2/15/2009 7:45:04 PM
Hi Roger,

I think I missed something along the line.  What do you meanby this:
Check it against the checklist, if ok then that's it for now.

It there a check list?  What did I miss.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 5:16:04 AM

Hello Myrna and anyone who has missed Workshop 2nd entry.

I am posting the workshop on this link:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1194130.aspx

Anyone can follow but you can post questions here, but, Only registered members like you will get personal help via PM or skype/email.

Check your goal against the list on Workshop posting 2 and let me know if you have a problem.

Roger

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2009 2:46:04 AM

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your kindness and for all the updates. I did my list, the very same moment when have received your first PM. Actually, next day after I wrote it - I was called to the business trip. LOL - one of my goals was to gain this :) .

It was one of the two big that I have.

Another is developing inside ... and eagerly waits for my first free time to start working on it.

I wish now to encourage everyone to work on it, and to follow your guidance. In 1990 I was fortunate to find one of the "techniques" to make my goal-setting. And I did it, just because I was in the high pregnancy and couldn`t work anything else.

OMG!!!! From nowhere, when was thinking about ... nothing ... I GOT AN IDEA!!! Started my own business ... worked a day and night ... and earned OVER

2.000.000 GERMAN MARKS (that time it was about 633.000 £ , and over $ 1.000.000

That`s brighter part of my story about "goal-setting" and gaining a business success.

NEWSPAPERS AND ALL MEDIAS WERE PRAISING "A WONDER" called by my name. (That time, first round :)  :(  ).

ANOTHER PART OF THE STORY IS ALSO A GOOD LESSON .

My very own husband liked money much more than I. Also, he loved it much more than our son and me.

A short while before started the civil war - he snitched all the money ... sending me to a JAIL !!! Luka was 10 months old, I was 29 ... Yugoslavia .... too old and too weak to survive.

I was under ivestigation 87 days (including Luka`s first birthday) .

All the friends from the first episode were witnesses against me.

Medias were so busy. ALL THE NEWSPAPERS WERE FULL OF THE UNBELIEVABLE STORIES. LOL LOL LOL ... they went so far to inform public THAT I BOUGHT

42 TRACTORS !!!!!!! Never ever have had ANY TRACTOR!!!  Also, properties in Greece, France ... and all the weapons for the Serb`s illegal army at the Croatia!

Each one knew the truth about this big thief called by my name!

But One knew The Truth. Then, and at the times of my homelessness and hungar. He never left me.

His presence never permitted a bitter seeds to become deeprooted at my heart. He was and He is loving and smiling from there.

Roger .... thanks for drinking this first morning coffee with me.

Must go to work now. Will be back when I can.

Hugs and blessings,

Branka

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2009 6:18:13 AM
Dear Branka!

You are a gem, my dear.

My dear Sir Roger, here is my (long) goal:

I am creating my new self / my new life.

I want to change myself from inside, to create a life of abundance in every sense, so that I have financial freedom.

In that way, I can fulfil my life purposes (among them, helping the forgotten or less fortunate children on Mother Earth.

I want to take care of Mother Earth, which includes spreading peace and sharing angel cuddles.

I want to make my business more successful and achieve my other goals via that business success.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2009 6:19:17 AM
Post Script:

I hope what I wrote makes sense.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!