Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: REAL! SERIOUS GOAL SETTING WORKSHOP
2/19/2009 4:53:40 PM

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful goal.

The (long) goal is great. You have given yourself reasons, outcomes and also include your beliefs which make all of this possible for you.

You could now play with this to tighten things up.

THIS IS ONE POSSIBILTY (NOT ADVICE) THAT MIGHT TIGHTEN YOUR GOAL UP.

I am creating a new financially free and abundant lifesyle by changing myself from within.

My business is becoming more successful every day and I am using my purpose in life to spread peace through my angel cuddles and by taking care of Mother Earth and her less fortunate and forgotten children.

I hope this helps others as well as you.

More will come as soon as more registrants get back to me.

Sir Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2009 5:26:01 PM

Branka,

Thank you SO much for sharing.

You have something that I know has made you stronger and I am sure that you will have no trouble in making use of your strength.

You know that I am always here and that if, due to business, you fall behind, firstly the workshops will all be poted AND you know you can always ask my help.

I consider you to be a sensible, sensitive and caring lady who will get what she deserves.

Your story touched my heart and reminded me how small most of my life's problems have been.

Roger

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2009 7:28:38 AM

Hi Roger,

Your compassion and caring nature is amazing, and Branka's story - OMG!!  You are so right.  It makes all of my STUFF seem so small and insignificant - and me so blessed!!

As you know, my goal is set.

"I am gaining focus daily that allows me grow my businesses, and obtain the financial freedom necessary to carry out my dreams of spending more time with my precious family and friends, spreading peace and aid and sharing my knowledge and new found freedoms with everyone I meet."

Any comments? Advice?  I could right a book about it all, but kept it short and I believe attainable.  FOCUS has always been an issue for me, and that is where it has to start.

This is a great forum and thing you are doing, my friend.

God bless you!

Judy

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2009 8:59:55 AM
My dear Sir Roger,

Thank you for that possibility.

Have copied and pasted it in Word as a revised version.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2009 12:33:05 PM

Sara and Judy,

Superb start.

It really doesn't matter how you goal looks at present as long as it is written down. We may break it into bite sized bits and move things around but you haver the basic done.

I have a few on PM only but many are not posting.

I will PM them and if no reply we will move on.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!