Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: And the BEST FORUM OF THE YEAR 2008 goes to............
1/25/2009 2:55:50 PM

Wow Vladimir,

Thanks for that gorgeous cake!  I don't think I could even cut such an artistic beauty!!! 

I wish you the same for you and your family!  May this year be the most blessed year you have ever had!  May prosperity be bountiful for you and yours along with great health and happiness!

In gratitude of our friendship,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2009 2:59:30 PM

Hello to my dear Leanne,

I don't know how I do it either!  LOL!!!  I think it comes from the desire to help those who were like myself... LOST in this great Adland.   It is fun for me to try and find forums to list too!  Like a treasure hunt!  But, like all prospectors, I don't find all the nuggets... sometimes they have to find me!  LOL!!!

I am inspired by my friends who give and give and give to others.  Giving of their praises and kindness and compliments.  It is validation of being a wonderful human being.  God loves us all, we know, but sometimes we need to know that each of us loves each other. 

Thank you for your continuous warm kindness to the world,

Loving hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2009 3:04:19 PM

Hello Bogdan,

It is I who must apologize for being even later with a response!  LOL!!!  I guess that offsets our tardiness to both.  I can only imagine how busy you must be keeping up with ALL of Adland.... this wonderful wonderful Adland. 

I thank you for all that you provide so that we can have forums online.  These aren't just forums online, they are forums that each of us take great delight in creating and sharing with our friends.  It is a fabulous experience.

Thank you Bogdan with a great applause from this community!

Joe

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2009 3:06:08 PM

Hello Valerie,

What is next you ask?  I hope for a wonderful year full of blessings to everyone.  I hope everyone this year learns to hug someone every day and to let someone know that they are truly loved (besides animals LOL). 

So... keep on hugging like you do hug so well,

Joe

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 7:13:21 AM
Hi BFA team, thank you for doing this.  You are awesome and truly a joy as we wait for monthly results.  Your effort is truly appreciated.

Hi Joe D,
Hey buddy.  Oh my gosh, this is truly awesome to see.  YOU WON.... CONGRATULATIONS on winning the Best Forum Of The Year 2008.  You know what - why shouldn't you win it?  You show kindness, love and patience when we arrive in your forum.  You always make our visits very welcomed.

Your Bulletin Board is certainly helpful so that we don't miss any important things while we are away.  You earn every bit of this.

Take care with love,
Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!