Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: And the BEST FORUM OF THE YEAR 2008 goes to............
1/25/2009 9:55:30 AM

Joe,

I am so sorry you don`t have enough time to celebrate this so deserved award, and then to go back to the winning forum and to enjoy it ...

Today I was searching for one post posted over a year ago at one of your topics. Still didn`t find it ... but have had a joy and pleasure to absorb (again) a great exchange which can be found there.

THANK YOU A BILLIONTH TIME, and really you should be proud of the results of your work! Your forum is a real and precious treasury!

Sunday Hugs,

Branka
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2009 2:30:51 PM

Hello Dearest Branka,

Yes it has been difficult this week to find much time to be on Adland much less to be at home.  LOL!!!  Work, work, work!!!  But, today is a bit of rest of church and then off again to study the archeological findings in the middle East of the things that occurred in the days our Lord walked upon this earth.  It will be an interesting study!!!

What post are you talking about a year ago?  Hmmm.... tell me more and I will help you find it.  :)

I must thank you and all of our dear friends who have been able to come over here.  I'd like to continue with this celebration as often as I can get over here.

Keep hugging and smiling!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2009 2:50:05 PM

Pauline,

It is ALWAYS a hug to receive a post like yours.  Thank you for the love that you shine.  We are blessed!

Hugs,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2009 2:50:55 PM

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for the congratulations and best wishes.

Hugs,

Joe

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2009 2:52:30 PM

AnaMaria, AnaMaria, AnaMaria!!!

You have obviously been a busy lady these days.  I am hoping that your paper work is done and efficient! LOL!!!  I wish mine was! Ha!  It will never be done even after I am.  Hahahhaaha....

Thank you for the warm wishes and hugs,

Hugs back to you,

Joe

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!