Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sad News...
11/26/2008 8:07:58 PM

I apologize I have not had the time to respond to each one who has posted here, but believe me, each message is special to my heart. Thank you so much for making the effort. Bless each one....and...

A Thanksgiving Prayer - By Johnny Cash

+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/7/2008 2:03:27 PM
Hi again James
It's Laila here. I am sorry to hear these news about your sorrow due to your uncle Bobs passing, I looked at his happy smile. He must have been a very good well natured person.

Now you are grieved but listen to these verses and texts of God, through His Manifestation, Bahaullah, founder of the Bahai Faith.:

O SON OF THE SUPREME!
I have made death a messenger of joy to thee. Wherefore dost thou grieve? I made the light to shed on thee its splendour. Why dost thou veil thyself therefrom?

O SON OF THE SPIRIT!
With the joyful tidings of light I hail thee:rejoice! To the court of holiness I summon thee; abide therein that thou mayest live in peace for evermore.

Concerning life after death we read Bahaullahs words:

"Know thou of a truth that the soul, after its separation from the body, will continue to progress until it attaineth the presence of God, in a state and condition which neither the revolution of ages and centuries, nor the changes and chances of this world can alter. It will endure as long as the Kingdom of God, His sovereingty, His dominion and power will endure. It will manifest the signs of God and His attributes, and will reveal His loving-kindness and bounty...Blessed is the soul which, at the hour of its separation  from the body, is sanctified from the vain imaginings of the peoples of the world. Such a soul liveth and moveth in accordance with the will of the Creator, and entereth the highest Paradise.The maids of heaven, inmates of the highest mansions, will circle around it, and the Prophets of God and His chosen ones will seek its companionship. With them that soul will freely converse, and will recount unto them that which it hath been made to endure in the path of God, the Lord of all worlds. If any man be told that which hath been ordained for such a soul in the worlds of God, the Lord of the throne on high and of earth below, his whole being will instantly blaze out in his great longing to attain that most exalted, that sanctified and resplendent station...."

Read these lines more than once and seek comfort in them, dear James.
Kind regards from Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2009 1:59:32 PM

Laila, thank you so much for sharing these kind words. I hope your new year is filled with happiness and peace!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!