Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sad News...
11/24/2008 4:40:40 AM

God Bless You All at this sad time.

Emotions are always mixed at these times but you have the knowledge where to seek help and refuge.

I hope that you all remember the best times and commend this to The Lord.

Roger

+0
Marisol Sosa

757 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/24/2008 9:36:40 AM
******* REPLY ******* Jim wrote: To All My Prayer Warriors... It was in God's best interest to lay my Uncle Bob to rest. He made it to 76 years of age.... Marisol wrote: The Bible says, "The length of our days is seventy years or eighty, if we have strength;..." (Psalm 90:10,NIV). ************** BIBLE MESSAGE ************** IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH? Jesus said, "He who believes in Me will live even though he dies,...(John 11:25). Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, whoever hears My word and believes Him (God) who sent Me has eternal life and will NOT be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life." (John 5:24). To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord (2 Corinthians 5:8), in that "the spirit returns to God who gave it." (Ecclesiastes 12:7). Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord.... (Revelation 14:13,NIV).
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 1:14:21 PM

Hello James I give you my deepest sympathy.  I will keep your family and Uncle Bob in my daily prayers.

Take care.

Big Hugs.

Barb :)

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 1:28:47 PM
Dear Brother, i believe Marisol means well. Rabbi Jesus says Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord. Meaning those who repent from there sins and follow God through baptism, counting the cost and apply some principles are dead in there old ways. Matthew 16:24 is a good read of teachings. Heres one for your uncle my brother ," I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered in shame. This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. Psalms 34:4-6.  God_bless you, specially through these holidays. A quick teaching James, read through James 3:17-18. Meditate on great passages that deal with situations you are going to be in, challenges you will face. I know you had a ruff time stranded in Afrika with your plane being grounded, it is time like those is when God wants to talk the most.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/24/2008 3:11:55 PM

My prayers are with you and yours. May God confront you all and bless you with the understanding.

Blessings to you and yours,

Peaches

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!