Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR
11/20/2008 11:05:33 AM

HI FRIENDS,
Please tell us what you are thankful for ! Especially in this season the United States people think about being thankful for their blessings. This holiday was established so we'd remember to Thank God for all He has done.
Thanks to all you and have a blessed Thanksgiving Day!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR
11/20/2008 11:18:47 AM

Hi Carla,

and happy Thanks Giving to you. My daughter was in an accident this last week and thou she is in the hospital in bad shape, she is alive and healing and I'm very thankful for a loving God who answers prayrer and truly cares for us all. I'm thankful for all of my many blessings. Bless all of you.

Dan

+0
11/20/2008 11:21:26 AM

Carla,

First off I amm thankful that my mom is coming home tomorrow from the hospital, she has been in almost a month, I am thankful for my wife and family, my children and grandchildren, I am thankful for our troops overseas keeping us safe, and our freedom, I am thankful for my Salvation which comes from Christ sacrifice on the cross.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving

Keith Amburgey

kthamb
+0
11/20/2008 1:19:19 PM
Carla, I am thankful that I do have a savior. Therefore, when times get dark, I am not walking alone or lost as he knows the way. Also at this time of year I am more thankful for a healthy family and all of them avoiding any major tragedy this year.
You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
11/20/2008 1:22:13 PM

Carla, thank you for the post.

A time for Thanksgiving -

Thanking God always for loving family, a warm shelter, plenty of food, good friends, good health and all blessings received daily.

I wish the same for all of you,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!