Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Fibromyalgia a "Real Disease" Studies Show
11/17/2008 10:33:31 PM

Intresting!! Just shows the importance  of getting blood and oxygen to the brain. Now think about this if you will. As with all diseases, research has proven 1thing in common and that is a deficency in GLUTATHIONE,the bodies first defence against disease and aging. Proven in science that when we elevate our cellular Glutathione levels all sorts of health benefits can happen. By elevating the level of glutathione in our cells we allow our cells to become clean and clear of the toxins that we contract everyday. As with every disease, it all starts at the cellular level  if you have cell death in the heart you have heart failure. Cell death in the brain you see Alzhemers. The immune system MS, the eyes, macular degeneration. Get the picture. If we don't keep our cells clean and strong you first get cell damage then cell death with cell death, we let disease able to begin and grow.

Studies have proven that with the elevation of the Glutathione, our bodies are much stronger and able to fight disease  better. Even with all the power of this super protien that is naturally in our bodies, we need to supplement it because when we reach the age of 20, our Glutathione levels start depleting at a rate of 1.5% per year. That is why we age and become suceptable to diseases. If you raise your Glutathione levels you boost your immune system along with many other desirable functions. There is only 3 ways to get Glutathione in your system. 1 is to take a Glutathione capsule but because the size of the molecules it is not able to get to the cells where it can do some good, therefore it gets burned up in the GI tract and dumped out through the bowels. 2 You can go to your doctor and request a shot of Glutathione but it is very costly and only lasts a short period of time. You get a quick Glutathione spike and then it quickly drops off. Kind of like a caffiene high. 3rd , you can now get a natural product that is able to enter the cells and support the Glutathione that is still present and regenerate new Glutathione all at the cellular level. It's not that well known yet but I garantee that in a very short period of time, you know exactly what it is and what it's about. It's called MAXGXL and I can provide information on this amazing life changing product. If your still a sceptic, Google "Glutathione/ any disease" and see what I'm talking about. If you want to check out this amazing product online, just go to www.themaxway.org and be prepared for an eye opening experience that will have you ordering product right away!

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2008 11:28:59 PM
Hi Leonie,

It is too bad that some doctors are close-minded. If they didn't learn about something in medical school, then they don't think it exists, or think it is not an important topic to learn more about.

That is why we have to be proactive and learn about our health by researching articles, comparing information out there and come to our own educated conclusions.

Good luck with your doctor.

DonnaZ
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2008 11:31:02 PM
Hi Robert,

Thank you for stopping by. There are so many products around that claim to be the one to help us, that it is difficult to sort through all of them.

DonnaZ
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2008 11:33:02 PM
Hi Shirley,

Yes, if doctors don't understand that there is something called "fibromyalgia" you aren't going to get any help from them. I think more health professionals are becoming acquainted with this syndrome, though, so perhaps in the future more studies will be forthcoming.

DonnaZ
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2008 11:33:50 PM
Ahhhhhh, cute graphic, Nick.
DonnaZ
+0