Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Fibromyalgia a "Real Disease" Studies Show
11/22/2008 7:13:07 AM

Right again Donna.

Doctors are truly blind and just love to write perscriptions. They very seldom look at what we truly need and that is to make the body strong. Exercise is so critically important as well as proper nutrition. Do you take supplements that benifit you.

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2008 11:58:49 PM

Hi Robert,

I exercise for 20-45 minutes 4 or 5 days a week. I also take a variety of supplements. I try to eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, although I don't always meet that goal.

DonnaZ

+0
11/23/2008 9:11:11 AM

Hi Donna

I see that you take supplements already. Vitamins etc. I presume. You obviosly try to eat healthy as well. Are your vitamins covering what your not getting out of the food you consume? Probally not. As with capsule or table form vitamins they take 18-36 hrs before they are in your blood stream, if they do get absorbed at all. Quite often they just past through and wind up in the sewers. If your as serious about your health as I think you are, then I truley suggest that you at least take a look at the vitamin that MAX International is offering. I'm going to give you my website that you may at least take a look. If you don't like what you see, no problem but I do know that if you look, you will see that there is something different about this stuff. At least let me know what you think of the site.    www.themaxway.org

thanks robert 

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2008 12:04:51 AM

Hi Robert,

It is bed time now, but when I get a chance I will check out your link.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!