Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Fibromyalgia a "Real Disease" Studies Show
11/18/2008 7:07:36 AM

Hi Donna

Thankyou for the response. I believe that you may have taken what I said a little too lightly. Yea, there are lots of products out there that claim but  MAXGXL can be proven in science and your glutathione levels can be measured by a simple blood test. I'm not going to get into a heavy discussion but did you do any of the research that I suggested before passing judgement? MAXGXL not only holds a patent but accually holds a COMPOSITION patent. Composition patents are usually reserved for phamaciuticul  drugs. Double Blind Placebo studies have been completed and the product has proven itself over and over in the field. So again, don't pass judgement on something you haven't researched. If you do decide to do some research, again just goole GLUTHATHIONE/ FIBROMYALGIA and read. Google Dr. Robert H. Kellar the doctor/scientist that has formulated MAXGXL.

For me and the part I like the most is people like Suzanne that can exercise again because the pain isn't a factor.

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2008 9:58:08 PM
Hi Robert,

I wasn't taking what you said lightly, it is just the fact that so many Adlanders claim to have the one and only product that is the answer for any problem mentioned. Each person believes that his/her product is the only solution. It is up to us to read about the products, check out the ingredients, and make an educated decision about what we take.

As far as getting doctors to check your glutathione level, I don't think a lot of doctors want to check something just because you ask, they want to be the ones to make the decisions about tests. Since they don't study supplements in medical school, many are not open to suggestions that supplements are the answer for any health conditions.

I see that you feel strongly about the benefits of your product, and that is ok.

DonnaZ
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2008 10:02:33 PM
Hi Katheryn,

I believe my mother had fibromyalgia, too, long before we ever heard the term. I know doctors used to think any physical complaint made by a woman was her imagination if there wasn't a test to prove a certain condition was present. Doctors now seem to take our symptoms more seriously, but I go to a female doctor so that may make a difference. However, I used to go to a male rheumatologist, and he believed in fibromyalgia, too. The problem is neither one had any suggestions about treating it.

DonnaZ
+0
11/20/2008 6:46:55 AM

Hi Donna

Yes, you are correct that I am passionate about this product mostly because of what changes have occured in my wife's MS.

As for the doctors, you are so correct about their blindness in regarding supplements yet they know they should and probably do take some sort of supplement on a daily basis themselves. Vitamines are the perfect example. Also too, we are all aware of the kickbacks doctors recieve from the drug companies for moving their products.

Your also right that the doc's don't want to do something that was'nt their idea but if you request it, the have an obligation to follow through with it. Rememder that they have MD in front of their name not GOD. They can suggest tests and such but it dos'nt mean that you have to agree with it. It's your body, treat it well.

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2008 9:58:57 PM

Hi Robert,

Another thing I forgot to mention is the importance of exercise. However, doctors and/or nurse practitioners that treat me never ask if I exercise, no matter what my complaint or reason for seeking medical attention.

They do not ask about diet, supplements, or exercise, all of which are crucial to good health.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!