Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: May Favorite Forum! Go ahead :: Tell us about Your favorite forum!
11/14/2008 5:36:44 AM
Go, Lilly! Go!!! :-)

Sorry Branka but this time our support goes to Lilly?! :-( we cannot vote for both of you!

THANK YOU BETH

for supporting our Meshuganeh place and Dr! :-)

Hugs,
Anamaria
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Favorite Forum! Go ahead :: Tell us about Your favorite forum!
11/15/2008 12:44:24 AM

So as not to confuse the BFA with mentioning a favorite forum!

[Branka Babic's photo]

O M N I F O R M

Forum for usual and anusual features, thoughts & impressions, business solutions, community related ideas ... or as a TITLE OF THIS FORUM SAYS, OMNIFORMs. Thanks for participation in it!
Forum Owner: Branka Babic

Branka's forum ....also a favorite of mine... which I may have voted for because i'm not telling!... I just happened to list Lilly's cause of the diet!

Here we have

...and oh so much more!!!

Love ya Branka!

If you do not see graphics here, please refresh the page.

"Butterflies are free"

your friend,
Beth

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 3:13:57 AM
Dear Beth :-)

I think, every one is entitled to have favorites, even without being obliged to say why!? Plain and simple: JUST BECAUSE :-)

Even if a competition WE are involved, WE might like better something coming from our competitors! I know that American philosophy or I don't know how to call it, do not accept second place?! ... but NO OFFENSE MY DEAR AMERICAN FRIENDS, it is IMPOSSIBLE TO BE FIRST and THE BEST IN EVERYTHING WE DO! So, in order to be realistic we have to accept and recognize and honor the ones better than us (at least from time to time - LOL) - and have joy along with them even if this means a SECOND, THIRD or whatever other places!

There are just a few willing and able to assume their choices! I don't wonder, as this isn't quite an easy thing to do, considering the many ... "facts" (friendship, judging, complains, "loyalty" ...) It takes a person with character to do so! :-)

... so, BETH, I only can admire you for your!

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND!

If you do not see graphics here, please refresh the page.

"Butterflies are free"

so, is THE SPIRIT! :-) Never in-cage yours!

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 5:33:55 AM

Dear Beth,

I feel very honored by your choice to feature my forum also. Thank you very much, this recognition is accepted and appreciated by my whole heart.

I read Anamaria`s post and can understand the colors in which it was designed, but I must follow my heart :) . I like Americans for a many, many reasons, and specially for one :) .

I`ll pass here some things from my favorite forum.

It is, of course :) :) :)

To Your Health: Keeping healthy through different aspects in our lives!

Staying healthy involves many aspects: water, food, attitude, stress, friends and finances. A little bit of it all can be found here. Home of the Unofficial Adland Bulletin Board.

Forum Owner: Joe Downing

AND SOMETHING GREAT AND SPECIAL:

Re: Here Within, Thee Shall Surely Laugh!
Posted: 08-13-2008 07:43 PM
FORREST GUMP GOES TO HEAVEN

The day finally arrived.   Forrest Gump dies and goes to Heaven.   He is at
the Pearly Gates, met by St. Peter him self.  However, the gates are closed,
and Forrest approaches the gatekeeper.

St. Peter said, 'Well, Forrest, it is certainly good to see you.   We have heard a lot about you.  I must tell you, though, that the place is filling up fast, and we have been administering an entrance examination for everyone.  The test is short, but you have to pass it before you can get into Heaven.'

Forrest responds, 'It sure is good to be here, St. Peter, sir.   But nobody ever told me about any entrance exam.  I sure hope that the test ain't too hard.
 Life was a big enough test as it was.'

St. Peter continued, 'Yes, I know, Forrest, but the test is only three questions.

First: What two days of the week begin with the letter T?

Second: How many seconds are there in a year?

Third: What is God's first name?'

Forrest leaves to think the questions over.  He returns the next day and sees St. Peter, who waves him up, and says, 'Now that you have had a chance to think the questions over, tell me your answers.'

Forrest replied, 'Well, the first one -- which two days in the week begins with the letter 'T'? Shucks, that one is easy.   That would be Today and Tomorrow.'

The Saint's eyes opened wide and he exclaimed, 'Forrest, that is not what I was thinking, but you do have a point, and I guess I did not specify, so I will give you credit for that answer.   How about the next one?' asked St. Peter.

'How many seconds in a year? Now that one is harder,' replied Forrest, 'but I thunk and thunk about that, and I guess the only answer can be twelve.'

Astounded, St. Peter said, 'Twelve? Twelve?  Forrest, how in Heaven's name could you come up with twelve seconds in a year?'

Forrest replied, 'Shucks, there's got to be twelve: January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd... '

'Hold it,' interrupts St. Peter.  'I see where you are going with this, and I see your point, though that was not quite what I had in mind....but I will have to give you credit for that one, too.  Let us go on with the third and final question.
Can you tell me God's first name'?

'Sure,' Forrest replied, 'it's Andy.'

'Andy?' exclaimed an exasperated and frustrated St Peter.

'Ok, I can understand how you came up with your answers to my first two questions, but just how in the world did you come up with the name Andy as the first name of God?'

'Shucks, that was the easiest one of all,' Forrest replied.  'I learnt it from the song, ANDY WALKS WITH ME, ANDY TALKS WITH ME, ANDY TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN.'

St. Peter opened the Pearly Gates, said: 'Run, Forrest, run.'

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD***
What is Xtreme X2O?
###Get some X2O and Jerky
RADICAL for the TRUTH!

Laus Deo!

Beth, thanks for starting this great topic.

Respectfully Hugs to You and blessings to you and yours!

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 5:40:40 AM

PS Should I have to pay him now $200 ?

BB

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!