Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Thanks to my friends
11/5/2008 5:24:57 PM

Monica,

I don't think Rudy's comment was about race and my comment to him was simply a point of clarification.

+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/5/2008 5:49:19 PM
Good to have some idea clairfied, thanks. Let's remember that this Pres.  is not, nor can be a dictator because of the way our politics is set up.  I agree that he needs to watch his words and put his mind in gear before he lets out the clutch of his mouth. Specifially, today I heard him say he would "kill Binladen and Al-Qaeda" then he rephrased it to say the he would bring them to justice.
People who go to churches and temples and claim to be religious but own guns should  not be anxious, he alone is not going to ban owning a gun and put 666 on your forehead.  
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 11:57:25 PM

Hello Folks,

I was just wondering why the Hammer and Sickle is being displayed in celebrations, by the unified at a celebration near the White House? 

Obama Supporters Wave Communist Flag at White House Rally

((youtube id="LCMcv1VF4uQ"))((/youtube))

I am not trying to spoil any one's ;celebration.  President Elect Barack Obama, has brought unity to America.  He ran an impeccable campaign.  But, you have to ask yourself "What do I really know about this man?"  What does he believe in, other than change?  What is his message?  Yes We Can?

Consider this - he spent nearly a Billion Dollars to secure a $400,000.00 a year job.  4x 4 you wind up with 1.6 million dollars in compensation.  If he serves a second term then it is 3.2 million dollars of gross income.  Does this sound rational?

Exactly what hope does a poor, poverty stricken ghetto child, truly have of duplicating this achievement?

Look friends, and I know many of you may not believe you are my friends.  But you know who I am, where I stand, have a good sense of my moral character and most of you know me as a straight talker, right or wrong and some know me as a humble and sincere person.  There is no question where I stand on a subject.  I sincerely hope I am wrong about what I believe to be true about this man and if wrong you know I will apologize and for your forgiveness.

If what I believe is true, we have made a grave mistake and by talking about it the way I do, I am placing myself and my family in grave danger.  However, someone has to try and open eyes and help us prepare for the possibility, that this man is a wolf in sheep's clothing.  Once again I pray I am wrong.  But there is a preponderance of evidence, unanswered questions and a air of cover up, complacency and complicity on many of our so called leaders within this nation.

I ask that you watch the video, follow the related videos.  Look at the many forum posts, blog posts and all the power you now have at your finger tips to find out all you can about this man.  Before he takes the oath of office.

Now some information has already been hidden.  The vaulted copy of his birth certificate has been ordered locked up.  Even though it is incumbent for every candidate to the office of President is required to produce.  He has gone to great lengths to make sure we never see it, along with his college transcripts and other various records.

He has know terrorists as friends that helped launch his political career.  Sat in a church for 20 years where the preacher GD's America, has received the blessings of many known sworn enemies of America. 

Up until the DNC I would have voted as I have in the past four elections, for the democratic nominee.  I have no love for GWB, I respect the office just as I respect the office today, therefore BHO has that respect.  However the respect I have for the office does not mean I have to respect the person or blindly follow to the detriment of this great nation or the world.

There is much work to do over the next two years, if the good lord is willing, to rectify this mistake and put in place the checks and balances that have gone off kilter in this election and the past 8 years under GWB.  I have heard the slips of tongue he has made regarding his Muslim, oops Christian faith.  Unlike many, I don't believe it was a slip of the tongue I believe he became too comfortable and gave us a look into the real man.

Please do your research, we shall see if he can keep his promises.  I am eagerly awaiting for the wealth spreading.  I have my eyes on one of John McCain's houses, myself.  One of those places in a remote part of the US, with a source of water and enough ground to raise a garden and a few head of livestock.  Far away from the urban sprawl.

Monica, it ain't time to be burying your head in your bible waiting on the last days.  You have children to defend and provide them the knowledge and resources to survive in this world.  We are a strong and proud people, filled with the spirit of life, liberty and justice for all.

Now take a few days, sort yourself out and then let's roll up our sleeves and provide a real future for our children and get to work on Real Change.  This nation was led the wrong way for 8 years, but going back 232 years to a tyrranical society with one religion and all others be damned is not the legacy, I will leave for my children, grandchildren ans generations to come.

Sincerely Respectful,

Jim Allen III - Proud Free American

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2008 12:45:36 AM

Boone here,

Years ago my dad told me that we always need to get behind the new President, regardless of who we vote for. He told me that after Election Day, we all go back to being Americans first and party loyalists second.

His advice to me then is just as important today as it was then - maybe even more so.

President-elect Obama will need our help to end our addiction to foreign oil. The answer to this problem is not about one idea or one individual - it’s about all of us coming together to solve this problem.

I'm sending President-elect Obama a hand-written note congratulating him on his victory and would like to ask you to do the same - an email, post-card or letter – regardless of whether or not you voted for him. Let him know we're here to help him make a difference and that his support of the Pickens Plan is our country’s way to create hundreds of thousands of new energy jobs and kick-start this ailing economy.

Click here to email President-elect Obama.

-Boone

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2008 7:39:01 AM

Monca since you are not here, not sure why I or any others would bother to be posting here.

There are several ways to avoid conflict.  One is flight and one is fight.  To leave means you no longer support us and our ventures.  You won't be promoting us as you are not here.

I hope you like some others who agreeded with you will be right back.  I see most refrained for about an hour and then took up residence here again. The only way to correct a wrong is to stay active.

Thank goodness, Martin Luther King and Mahad Magandu did not go to their closet and hide.

While you are away, you might refuel your mind by reading the great works of people like I mentioned.

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/network/build-links/individual/main.html?selectedSearchIndex=blended&fieldKeywords=Martin+Luther+King&submit=1&go.x=10&go.y=10

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!