Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Thanks to my friends
11/5/2008 11:04:43 AM
Is this gloom and doom about the Pres. election of Obama? I must be missing something. I was suprised to hear a bit of history when a commentator said that the first 14 presidents could have owned Obama as a slave.     
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 11:14:36 AM
Hi Rudy,
A small correction, Obama is not the decent of slaves so that would not be technically correct.
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/5/2008 11:41:20 AM
Didn't say that he was, it's a quote from the media, but I think the point that was made, as one can expect from the media, that this election had a hint of racial issues, which I think is unnecessary and unfortunate.
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 11:59:11 AM
I know Rudy, and that is the point exactly. Labels (in my humble opinion) are more destructive than constructive, creating divisions where none are needed.
It is revisionist history to have that statement in the media as most people seem to take their history from headlines with no research into what has been said.
It is an interesting topic.
+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 4:17:48 PM
For those of you that think this is about Race, you need to get on your own knees and pray.

This is far from a racial issue. 

This is a man who has made a MOCKERY of 3 chapters in the Bible.  Deutoronomy, Leviticus (sorry about bad spelling) and the New Testiment with the Sermon on the Mound.

This is a man who has accidently slipped up twice publically saying "My Muslim Faith"

He has made the smart-elec comment about people clinging to their 'religion and their guns'

He wants to take away Gun Ownership and Rights.  If someone tries to break in on us, what are we going to do?
Just sit back and do nothing while they steal every thing in our house, rape our daughters, and batter or kill our family?  He is taking away our self-defense.  Sure we can have a butcher knife, a baseball bat, etc... but that isn't going to stand up to the illegal guns that the smart burglars have bootlegged over here and traded their dope for.
He's not hurting the bad people, because they have 'connections'.  He's hurting the good people.

He believes it is ok for a woman to carry a baby in her for 6-9 months then have it delivered by a Doctor who immediately stabs it in the head with a pair of scissors.

Just to enlighten you all who have no clue,  there are millions of Christians in the United States.

ALSO, Muslims do not like Christians.  They have been trying to kill (murder) Jews and Christians for hundreds of years.

Anyone that is so naive that they cannot understand what this Country is coming to, or what this post is about, does not need to be posting here, but instead PRAYING TO GOD IN HEAVEN about what is going on.

Thanks to all of my friends for your comments.

God Bless.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!