Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Give a Shout Out to your Favorite Friend/s Here
10/25/2008 9:36:06 PM

Hi Michael,

What a wonderful story about Shirley. That is truly one of the best gifts that one can give, is Love. Love is a miracle in itself and when given, can perfom a miracle over and over. You definately made a wise choice and Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for the Very nice things that you said about me. I am truly blessed to have you and Shirley as my friends. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 9:42:51 PM

Hi Thomas and Thank You for coming by. Jim sounds like an honorable person. I recently posted in his forum. He seems like he has a Great sense of humor also. I sure hope you are feeling better. I know the seasons are changing and many have been getting that nasty Flu again. Please take care of yourself, drink plenty of liquids and don't forget the chicken soup. LOL.

Please visit anytime and God Bless You. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 9:52:20 PM

Hi Luka.

It is so Great to see you again. I hope you are doing fine. You have a Great List there. I know a few of these great people and they are wonderful friends to have as I am sure the rest are as well. Hopefully I will befriend them all soon. :)

I am so happy that you came by and thank you for being such a Great Friend to so many. I hope to see you again soon.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 9:55:30 PM

Hi Steven.

It is wonderful to see you again and thanks so much for stopping in. A BIG HELLO to you. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 10:02:33 PM

Hi Greer and Thank you for stopping in to post. I know that you have been very busy with your new website and traffic exchange not to mention everything else you do. :)  Thats the second time for Shirley and Mike and Jim. They definately have left an Impression. That is what it is all about. :)

Thanks so much for your very kind words. You have been a Great and Supportive friend to me and I really do appreciate that. Until we talk again :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!