Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Give a Shout Out to your Favorite Friend/s Here
10/25/2008 5:44:16 PM
Thank You Shelly :)

Decisions...Decisions...Decisions!!

Go for it now...the future is promised to no one
~ Wayne Dyer ~
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 5:55:30 PM

...thats MY problem...indecision LOL...What i know is my best friends right now are the ones that gave me a warm welcome back or who bfriended quickly when I came back.

Shirley, and Mike for sure!  they seem to keep an eye on me through prayers i think...not quite able to my finger on it, but that's about what i think it is. 

And Shelly -- omg, not only a great friend in words, but she's joined me in several things I'm trying to accomplish, influenced my thinking for the better, and what can more i say?  It isn't all about ads and money -- the freindship counts too, that's why I've decided to stay on with AdlandPro, and keep a lot of my attention focues here.

And then there's Jim Allen, who came up right quick and has been friendly and supportive of me too.  thanks Jim!

Well, I'll stop now, all this emotional kind of stuff makes me nervous around the edges, that's just the way it is with me.  But suffice to say, I really appreciate my friends here at Adland Pro, and have learned that it's healthy to let peeps know you really do care about em. You never know what tomorrow will bring, so make it right with others today :)

Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 6:08:38 PM

Hi Shelly,

Great idea for a forum, although I must decline, as I
truly value all my friends here at AdlandPro, and if
I forget someone by accident I'll hurt their feelings.

Go well with God's blessings,

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 9:29:13 PM

Hi Beverly and Thank you for stopping in. I understand. That is the Price we pay for having so many friends. :) I agree. I have met so many Great Friends here who have helped me in so many ways, that I, myself, could not name just a few. I am so honored that you and so many more has agreed to be my friend and that, to me, is so meaningful. Come back anytime.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
10/25/2008 9:35:20 PM
Oscar Red Carpet 1Hi, Everyone!
Thank you Shelly for the special invite to such a great Forum! You have always been a very special Friend of mine and always will be till the end of time. You are a very Sweet Person with a very Warm Personality and a Beautiful Smile which always cheers me up when I'm in a lot of Severe Pain. I agree with Beverly(who, in such a short period of time), has become a Very Special Friend of Mine, just like every one else here at AdlandPro. Beverly is a wonderful Person with a Very Warm Personality and she will enfold you with Love, Comfort, Faith, and Support whenever you need her to.
Another Person that was here at AdlandPro and still is in my Friends' List, is, Mohammed Gani. I miss him a lot. Has anyone heard from him?
I agree wholeheartedly with my Darling Husband, Mike, in saying that he, also, is my True Love and Very Special Friend!
As he said in his Message, I had a really tough Life in the Past. I was taken for granted, unloved, abused in all ways, almost Killed by Two Men in my Past Life. The worst thing in Life is, to go on every day not knowing what Love is and not being treated with Respect and Honor. I have Strong Faith in God, and I thank Him every day for bringing Mike in my Life and letting me be able to be filled with Inspiration, Love, Faithfulness and most important of all, Respect. Mike and I both know what it is like to be on the other side. It was all a Hard, Rocky Road that we had to travel without the Love that we needed so much in our Lives. We both Firmly Believe in our Good Lord and Saviour, and He is always watching over us and protecting us. Mike is the most wonderful Man I have ever met in my Life. We have known each other for over 20 years and have been Married for 13 Years this past August 19th 2008. We have an everlasting bond and we are both Very Talented Poets and love to write Love Poems to one another!!!
I Love All Of You and God Bless All Of You and Your Families!

Love,
Shirley Ruth Caron
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!