Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Branka Babic Our 21st WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the Week !
10/1/2008 2:25:05 PM

Your words have their amazing spring : one heart, always warm and ready to embrace all looking for that.

Last year, somewhere at Adland, writing about you, I could sense all girls within : from little doll at the age of 3 .... until this Terry. Then, you reminded me of BABUSHKA, traditional Russian doll made from wood, which looks like

or

They all are packed one in another, so, first you see the biggest one.

Lydia will be much capable to speak off  the background of this doll . I just mention it to illustrate my impression about you.

I very like and appreciate all the Terrie`s; each one is amazing!

Thanks for the congrats and for stopping by.

I am happy knowing you like my bio . My son is in phase when he must be older than me, and simply all what I do he must observe and give me critics. They are sometimes constructive ... and sometimes are just temptation for my patience ...

But, I already have learned to love and admire (LOL) myself unconditionally ... So, I give him enough space and time for all dialogs he wants to have ... but I really know who I am.

Dear Terry, I wish you to spend a great time at your

POET FOR THE MONTH OCTOBER  

AND CONGRATULATE YOU ONCE MORE!

Bless you and embrace you with love of my heart!

Branka

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2008 2:56:34 PM

Congratulations Braka!!  You make a wonderful MOST DISTINGUISHED WOMAN OF THE WEEK!!   Have a fun week being our queen.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
10/1/2008 3:02:00 PM

Dear Branka,

Now I try to compare what your Adlander friends say about you, and what I have heard from alive people around me. Beside their amazing and so very praising words, is my insight after some time spent with you eyes-to-eyes .

You are not just distinguished, perfect, dear, smart, handsome, witty, inspiring .... Your own words are so true: really you are supreme!

I have learned today from you .... incredible things. Just I wonder ... why don`t you systematize all things you became aware (I think I understood a difference between awareness and knowledge) .... As Joe said: you really can contribute to this world to become amazing place.

I am amazed. And very grateful.

Cheers to all!!!

Vladimir

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2008 8:04:26 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Please, Lets All Congratulate Branka here for her Most Distiguished Woman Award!!! WTG Branka !!!

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/6/2008 2:29:56 AM

Thank you Pat!

Hope to repay you the congrats in a week ahead :)

Love,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!