Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: This Has Been Sent To Me, and I've Seen It Many Other Places
9/29/2008 9:09:20 PM
Well there are some others right here in Adland who can't think for themselves either.  They don't like you coming in to their forum and showing them up either.

It's a shamed these people can't tolerate people smarter than them, so they banned and block you from their forums.  I thought we were all Grown UPs here.  I guess I was wrong

Sandy
+0
Re: This Has Been Sent To Me, and I've Seen It Many Other Places
9/30/2008 12:25:41 AM
Hello Monica,

Great post, but I have to agree the math is not correct, good idea tho.
I also say no the Bail Out.  It doesn't make any sense to keep giving to the one who could not handle it to begin with. It's like pouring water into a bottomless pit, it will never fill up.
I totally agree with Beverly 100%, she's got the right idea.
Obama is full of hot air, he can Talk the Talk but cannot put anything into action or should I say Walk the Walk.
The Democrats are running scared.  They are scared of McCain and Palin.  Palin causes a threat to them.  So many are talking about her cruelty to animals instead of thinking about the citizens of this Country.  Don't get me wrong I'm an animal lover myself but for some reasons and correct me if I'm wrong, I will put the future of my children and grandchildren first. 
Then they talk about her unwed pregnant daughter what does this have to do with her capabilities and experience as a polititian, her daughter is not running for office.  Just because these people are elected officials doesn't mean their families are perfect, we cannot go back 20 or 30 yrs. time have changed.  I'm raising two very difficult foster boys and believe me the laws have changed as to what you can and cannot do with a child. A child cannot be raised like we were raised the law will not allow it. 
I'm sorry if I touched on a sore subject for some, but this is a FREE Country still.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!