Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: This Has Been Sent To Me, and I've Seen It Many Other Places
9/26/2008 9:30:26 AM
Fox Reporting: Obama Bailing Out

Fox News is reporting that Obama will leave Washington at 11:00 a.m. this morning to travel to Mississippi.

While the focus of the Nation, Congress and the President is on the economic crisis, Obama thinks his “debate” is more important.

Once again, Obama puts himself ahead of America. This is not leadership, nor evidence of character.

This is a comment by someone:

[this guy is a joke.   so much for "change."
he probably said, "hey Bush, you got my cell phone number. i'm out."]

and another comment.

[I love how he said this morning (or last night, I'm not sure) that injecting presidential politics into these things isn't good because the cameras don't help the negotiations.

Mr. Obama....

(1) The cameras were not there to take pictures of your purty face.
(2) Presidential politics? Last I heard, you and McCain are both Senators and paid in that capacity.

What's more important? Doing your job because it's needed right now, or campaigning for your next (in your mind) job?]

that one I loved..........he's so dumb....

+0
9/26/2008 9:36:29 AM

And another thing about The King...or he thinks he is

We Now Know What Obama's Strategy To Respond To Attack Ads Entails!!

Still want to vote for Obama, then watch your civil liberties go out the window. I'm not talking about the perceived threat to the jackasses that read the anarchists cookbook at your local library and then wonder why their name ends up on a gov. list of possible terrorists somewhere.

Obama's repeatedly gone after news outlets that dare allow paid advertisements that address his extreme leftist voting record and threatened them.

He's gone to the Justice Department to try and shut down organziations that are opposed to him. This man's blatant disregard for the 1st amendment rights of those that have the temerity to disagree with him politically chills me to the core. I suppose this is how it started in Russia too.

A veiled threat here, political leaning there. Before you know it, relatives started disappearing and going to "reeducation camps" in exotic Sibera. If this jerk acts like this now, imagine how dangerous he will be with the full weight of the State behind him.

Not only should this guy not be president, his thug tactics make me question whether he should be in the Senate as well.

Jonah Goldberg was right. We know who the real fascists are in this country.

+0
9/26/2008 9:41:16 AM

HELLO MONICA AND EVERYONE...

AND HAPPY TGIF... ( THANK GOD I'm FREE Smiley )

It matters not that the math is " right on," or even correct. Knock off all the zero's and 2 into 8 is still 4...Wink  Beer money for some, a pizza for the kids.

I'm sure people will see the logic in doing something like this to spark the US economy; with enough email coming their way, let's pray that those who serve us will step up and do the just and honorable thing.

By the way, I'm aware that we bailed out AIG and now becomes a socialized fed run business. However, I found this in my email and wanted to share it with those here. I too did the math and yes...it is a tad bit exaggeratedSmiley... still the idea here is the main point that we need to consider. It's time American's stop being morons, as was stated in the other thread, and do the math on Election day... Obama + Biden = disaster.

PAX,

Joe Buccheri

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 10:45:39 AM

Thanks Sandy for your comments :)

Every one please go read the History of the word 'Moron' supplied to us by Joe B http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1122627.aspx

because of my correction of the writers errors and my post here http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1121301/2/ShowThread.aspx

Cute, huh?

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 6:50:06 PM
Thanks Monica i have seen it too. Celebritys and Billionares who cant think for themselves will always be favored. History proves it. On a side note i would from what i have learned is posting a hard opinion in my own forum so it will not disrupt the owners of other forums from being hit on by radicals like some people. Not a good way in making friends. Heres a funny pic Monica :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!