Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Hidden Treasure found right here in Adlandpro
9/27/2008 6:07:20 PM

Well, I got my skills from you, teacher  ;-)

As far as getting the word out, I'm putting a link to this thread in my forum in hopes that some of my members will see it.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2008 9:41:44 PM

Hi Mary,

Thanks for trying to share this very useful information.

Peter, I'm afraid that like you, I assumed that everyone knew about this already.  I wonder if anyone actually goes through the Account Setup and Tutorials anymore.  If they only knew what they were missing.  Many unfortunately seem content to drop by, place a few Ads on their latest, greatest, million-dollar idea, send off 15 or 20 dozen PM/Ads to people they haven't gotten to know yet, and then move on.  So Sad!!

By the way, everything that's underlined on your Profile is a Clickable and often very useful Link.  My New Friend, Vladimir Majkic, who by the way would love to also be your Friend as well, was looking for other Members here at Adland who are from Serbia.  Once I showed him how to click on the Links, he found exactly what he was looking for and started inviting.  If you click on mine, you'll find 18 members who list Thomasville as their Hometown and 997 that like calling NC Home. 

As I've said so many times before, is Adland great or what?

Have A Great Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
9/28/2008 8:08:01 PM

Thanks Mary for great tips on making the best of Adland.

Damayanthi

Damayanthi Solve Your Main Problem with Your MLM http://www.MLMLeadgenerationTips.com/
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2008 8:12:04 PM

Peter and Phil,  While I was a paying member I had no trouble using the people find, interest area.  When no longer a paid member, one can only use first and last name. Therefore I could not counsel a new friend how to locate certain interest groups.

Golly, I didn't know everything in our profile was clickable.  I only ever tested my business url.  Learn something new everyday ! ! !

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/29/2008 3:13:47 PM

Hi Mary,

I learned about this through trial and error, as I do most things.  I have a very inquisitive mind, and I will try just about anything, at least once.  One day I was looking for other members with an Interest in Religion.  As you have said, without being a paying member, People Find wasn't very useful to me in this case.  I happened to notice that the Interests, Locations, etc., were underlined so I said to myself, why not try, and sure enough, Voila!

Anyone with you as a Friend is fortunate indeed, because I have learned so many wonderful things about the many terrific features here at Adland, just from reading your Helpful and Informative Posts.  It seems that you and I think a lot alike...

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Day My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!