Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Hidden Treasure found right here in Adlandpro
9/22/2008 2:42:25 PM

Hi everyone,  jolly don't tell me I am the last to find this little feature of Adlandpro.

If you are not a paid member of Adlandpro you can only access names of people when using "People Find".

In trying to help a new Adlander find specific people for her business I discovered that you can locate people by their interests.

For example if you are looking for people who like gardening, crafts, MLM, or whatever you cannot find them through "people find".

Little did I know that to the right of the pages here in Adlandpro where you will find people who "Also like...." or "other people from _____" you usually see about 3-4 profiles.

Here's the little known treasure  I just found----IT IS CLICKABLE  and low and behold it opens to all the people who have that item as their interest.

That would make it a little like bird watching.  You just sit there and watch for the category  for which you are wanting.  Patience, patience.

Do you think that could be put on your favorites so you don't have to sit around in the future to find that particular group of people?

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hidden Treasure found right here in Adlandpro
9/22/2008 2:43:59 PM

Just to make this clear, if you are a paid member of Adlandpro, you have the ability to find people by name, country, and interests.

This little trick is for those who are free members here.

+0
Bruce Butler

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/22/2008 4:25:07 PM
Mary(Panda): Are you stating to click  on the photos to the right hand side under the individual photo on the basic search page? Thanks, Bruce, Seaweedman
http://www.Seaweed4u.ws Seaweedman Help Veterans
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2008 6:08:34 PM

Hi Mary,

Yes, it's a great tool this.

At one point I was involved with something that looked like it was going into China. I contacted all the China/Hong Kong members that I could find.

It worked well.

Roger

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2008 6:44:01 PM

Hi Bruce,  Some Adlandpro pages are different from others, so I just tried out "Friends" which is my friends list.

Now on the extreme right, I just saw 3 profiles of people from Ohio.  Under that there is the phrase "Who else is from Ohio". 

You might be looking for people who have pets, which might be (don't know for sure) a category.  It would have 3 profiles of people who like pets.  Then under it , it will say "see who else likes pets.

Any problems, send me a message or come back here and post.  We can all learn together.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!