Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Phil's Corner: BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN
9/10/2008 1:09:18 PM
Our Phil has come up with another winner!  In fact, I may try it this week.

One thing about this recipe....  You don't have to guess as to when it will be done.

BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN

6-7 lb. Chicken
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.)
1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT) Salt/pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt, and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven.

Listen for the popping sounds. When the chicken's butt blows the oven door open and the chicken flies across the room, it's done.

BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN

6-7 lb. Chicken
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.)
1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT) Salt/pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt, and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven.

Listen for the popping sounds. When the chicken's butt blows the oven door open and the chicken flies across the room, it's done.
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Phil's Corner: BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN
9/10/2008 2:02:58 PM

LOL - you guys are funny!  It would be likely that I would try this and leave it in the oven just a bit too long - and have popped corn filling up my whole oven - a whole CUP!!  My popcorn maker only takes 1/3 cup at a time - Let me know how it turns out, Luella!!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2008 5:41:36 PM
Im Getting Hungry YIKES! Always loved chicken, loved eating them too lol. Congrats on the dish Phil! :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2008 6:40:43 PM
Hi Luella,

I am so glad to see you.  I have missed you sooooooooo much.  Are you back for good?
Please tell me so. 

Let me know how this chicken turnes out. I love popcorn, but too sure about this one.  I would have to go along with Judy on this one.  I am inagining all kinds of things.  lol

Mynra still laughing
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2008 8:16:04 PM

Can you tell I am really happy to see you too, Luella? 

LOL - I am still waiting to see how your chicken turns out.  I am also anxious for Phil to get here - I will bet he has tried it - Gee willikers - I hope he took pictures!!!

Happy Cooking!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!