Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Art of Diversification. The Alternate principle.
9/29/2008 7:58:37 AM

For Want of a Nail !

“For want of a nail, the shoe was lost. For want of a shoe, the horse was lost. For want of a horse, the rider was lost. For want of a rider, the battle was lost. For want of a battle, the kingdom was lost. And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.” Seventeenth century Welsh poet and priest, George Herbert, is credited with penning this simple verse, which Benjamin Franklin also included in his Poor Richard’s Almanac. The poem speaks to the importance of little things and the dramatic effect they can have on much larger outcomes.

If you believe that $2 can help a child to live for 1 week, you will be granted 2 weeks to find all the tools, books, lectures, and sound techniques that have proven to work towards your success in any and all of your dreams and wishes.

I’ll say that twice, and once you take that step you will understand why.

If you believe that $2 can help a child to live for 1 week, you will be granted 2 weeks to find all the tools, books, lectures, and sound techniques that have proven to work towards your success in any and all of your dreams and wishes.

Here’s to your success.

Robert.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/2/2008 3:16:14 AM

This is in no way an understatement!

http://www.successempower.com/launchvideo/

To your success.

Robert.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/4/2008 2:54:46 AM

Watch this video!

Feed the children.

Just two Dollars and this will feed 1 child for 1 week.

And you will be amazed by what you will discover during a full two weeks at no cost (free) in your STATE OF THE ART back-office.

To your success.

Robert.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/10/2008 4:16:26 AM

http://www.magneticsponsoring.com/1009magnetED.mp3

It is proven again and again, Information and education are the absolute anti-depression ways to go.

Nothing to lose and everything to gain with just a $2 two week total free walk around in the exclusive state of the art environment. Pick and chose among hundreds of videos, audios, books and more from the top present authors, teachers, trainers and speakers committed to your success for what you understand success to be.

Committed? Yes because if your success means financial, you receive a written guarantee towards this objective.

Did I say that your $2 are wholly invested into helping a poverty stricken child survive one more week, and thereby teach him to smile?

To your success,

Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!