Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The Art of Diversification. The Alternate principle.
9/2/2008 5:53:58 AM

To my knowledge there is not a single serious company out there who is in the aviation business that does not understand the value and importance of having an alternate course of action for its day to day activities, at least with what has to do with the actual physical flying of their planes. From the moment when full power is set for takeoff until such time the plane has landed at destination, everything is foreseen to where there to be some technical, human, weather or other mishaps during the operation.

The question is; would we be assured by traveling on one such company that knowingly did not abide to these principles? Obviously not, IF we knew better and that is precisely the underground nature of diversification in our businesses. Multiple streams of income can also do the job but, this is a further step at a later stage, not withholding the same principle for every individual stream.

Success University has that very real deal for simply any enterprise under the sun, for every stage of involvement with them. It would be simply too much writing to portray any or all aspects that can be found inside their virtual campus because it is usually very much an individual matter what the needed missing link is for any person, as well as to what destiny he wishes it for. The rock bottom truth is that no one can say that he does not enjoy a glass of fine claret if he has never tasted it at least once, and even then it might have been on a wrong circumstance. Similarly a boat trip might bring back very nasty memories if the first encounter was during some roaring gale, it does not or should not prevent the real enjoyment that a cruise outing procures.

The nature of diversifying a business is by offering an alternate to any visiting prospect and to thereby satisfying a greater percentage from ones lists or marketing ventures.

Whether it be health, fitness, MLM, finance, personality, or anything and anywhere around the globe, Success University has its rightful place as well as probably the best financial setup out there for anyone to achieve his objectives. Stop buying the stuff gurus sell, get them for free and only those that are worthy of your time! You deserve them!

Friendly yours Robert.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Art of Diversification. The Alternate principle.
9/5/2008 4:18:35 PM

Thank you for taking the time to look at our website with Success University

We want you to know that you CAN and DO make a difference.  Get all the

information on this great program below!!  Let’s win BIG together!!

1] CLICK HERE and listen to a 7 minute overview from VP Sales and Marketing Tony Michael    

2] CLICK HERE and watch the 11 minute Infomercial on Success University.

3] CLICK HERE and view an interview with CEO Matt Morris and Fox News

4] CLICK HERE and visit our Special Offer web site and lock in your position on our team for only $2!

Special Offer is designed to allow you to see first hand what we are and what we are about.

PS: Success University now offers a $50,000 Income Guarantee – In Writing!

You will earn $50,000 or more, in the next 12 months or less by simply

following our system and using our tool OR we will refund your total

investment in the tool (minus shipping) for the entire period!!

YOU CAN’T LOSE!

Robert.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/12/2008 3:25:55 AM

Hello,

Listen to this guy Ed Blunt, I truly believe that everyone in our address lists should hear this. It does last for 1 hour, but an hour that flies by and makes you wish to listen again for the amount of details he brings up. I know you will enjoy this.

Friendly yours

Robert.

To hear more!

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/25/2008 1:11:02 PM

How many people do you think you can sponsor if you start this
business? How about 2 people in 6 months? Does that sound easy to
you? (I know several people who sponsor 2 people every day using our
system.) Alright. Even if you can sponsor only 2 people every 6
months, and even if those 2 you sponsor can only sponsor 2 people in
6 months like you, you will still succeed because your network is
going to be 58,509 people in 5 years. Since it's a binary plan, if
your reps grow to 58,509, you will make a 7 figure yearly income
from that. (You will actually make a 7 figure income from 1/3 of
58,509 or about 20,000 people)
Does it sound unreal? Not when you download for free all the top information’s

about how to think and to operate you would never buy elsewhere (too costly!)
"The power of network marketing that makes your reps grows to 58,509
in 5years even if you are extremely lazy and sponsor only 2 people
every 6 months!"

To join, all you need is a CC with two $ (that goes to helping homeless children)

and you will have a free runaround for a full two weeks. There is no hiding of the “cancel out” link.

A written guarantee is available for your troubles if you do not grow to a $50.000 a year income within one year. Does someone else do that?

To your success see you there.

Robert.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/25/2008 2:03:33 PM

Record breaking month! month after month.

Time to join!

Listen to this!

To your success!
Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!