Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: NObama! Obama News Articles
10/14/2008 12:18:47 PM

Jim,

That video of Barack speaking to the man in the crowd about taxes!  In his own words, right in that video he says....

----------------------

Guy in the crowd:  Your new tax plan is going to tax me more, isn’t it?

Barack:  It’s not that I want to punish your success; I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you has a chance for success too.  I think that when you spread the wealth around, it is good for everybody.

-------------------------

Ouch!

Now here this!
  For those of you who plan on being millionaires or above the $250,000.00 income level, Obama's plan is for YOU to pay for everyone else's lack of accomplishment.  Good grief!  Is Charlie Brown running for President?

I don't know about you guys, but when I have an employee that doesn't perform, they don't keep getting pay checks.  Looks like Obama wants me to keep them employed anyway.

Interesting philosophy, but it works against the philosophy of teaching a man to fish.  Here in my state, there is a limit of fish any individual can catch.  So, if I alone have to feed the neighborhood with a limit of how much I can catch... the neighborhood will natural reduce in size.  :)

This "unknown" person will certainly cause a lot of people to become unemployed and seeking government unemployment benefits and guess what... there won't be enough incoming taxes to support the demand.

Sounds like Communism to me!

Keep the information flowing... eventually more lights will come on.

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
10/14/2008 7:46:25 PM
  I'm sure someone of an opposite political bent may rebut this. However, it is an interesting take that none of the main stream press seems to have addressed.

IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO KEEP THIS CIRCULATING!

John Glenn (DEMOCRAT) said this ----- It should make us all think a little:

There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq in January. In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January. That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war-torn country of Iraq .

When some claim that President Bush shouldn't have started this war, tell them the following :

FDR (DEMOCRAT) led us into World War II.
Germany never attacked us; Japan did. From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost ... an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman (DEMOCRAT) finished that war and started one in
Korea . North Korea never attacked us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost .. an average of 18,334 per year.

John F. Kennedy (DEMOCRAT) started the
Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.

Johnson (DEMOCRAT) turned
Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost ... an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton (DEMOCRAT) went to war in
Bosnia without UN or French consent. Bosnia never attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions..

This one is a fact that makes me mad as h*ll.

In the years since terrorists attacked us, President Bush has liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran, and, North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people. And the Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking.

But Wait, There's more.

It took less time to take
Iraq than it took Janet Reno (DEMOCRAT) to take the Branch Davidian compound. That was a 51-day operation

We've been looking for evidence for chemical weapons in
Iraq for less time than it took Hillary Clinton (DEMOCRAT) to find the Rose law firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.
It took less time to take
Iraq than it took to count the votes in Florida !!!
Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB! The Military morale is high!
The biased media hopes we are too ignorant to realize the facts.
But Wait ..There's more!

JOHN GLENN (on the Senate floor -
January 26, 2004)

Some people still don't understand why military personnel do what they do for a living. This exchange between Senators John Glenn and Senator Howard Metzenbaum is worth reading. Not only is it a pretty impressive impromptu speech, but it's also a good example of one man's explanation of why men and women in the armed services do what they do for a living.

This IS a typical, though sad, example of what some who have never served think of the military.

Senator Metzenbaum (speaking to Senator Glenn):
'How can you run for Senate when you've never held a real job?'

Senator Glenn (D-Ohio): 'I served 23 years in the United States Marine Corps. I served through two wars. I flew 149 missions. My plane was hit by anti-aircraft fire on 12 different occasions. I was in the space program. It wasn't my checkbook, Howard; it was my life on the line. It was not a nine-to-five job, where I took time off to take the daily cash receipts to the bank. I ask you to go with me, as I went the other day . .. to a veteran's hospital and look those men ... with their mangled bodies ... in the eye, and tell THEM they didn't hold a job!

You go with me to the Space Program at NASA and go, as I have gone, to the widows and orphans of Ed White, Gus Grissom and Roger Chaffee .. and you look those kids in the eye and tell them that their DAD'S didn't hold a real job.

You go with me on Memorial Day and you stand in
Arlington National Cemetery , where I have more friends buried than I'd like to remember, and you watch those waving flags You stand there, and you think about this nation, and you have the gall to tell ME that those people didn't have a job?

What about Metzenbaum? For those who don't remember During W.W.II, Howard Metzenbaum was an attorney representing the Communist Party in the
USA .

Now he's a Senator!

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English thank a Veteran.

It might not be a bad idea to keep this circulating. I AM

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 8:24:58 PM

Are you Ready For This!!!???

Jessie Jackson in a recent interview is quoted as saying the following.

"Naw...Racism doesn't include the Jews!Oct 14, '08 8:43 PM
by Tony for group libertyrepublican

EVIAN, FRANCE
PREPARE for a new America: That's the message that the Rev. Jesse Jackson conveyed to participants in the first World Policy Forum, held at this French lakeside resort last week.
nonsense to suggest that he was somehow not black enough to feel the pain."

Is Jackson worried about the "Bradley effect" - that people may be telling pollsters they favor the black candidate, but won't end up voting for him?

"I don't think this is how things will turn out," he says. "We have a collapsing economy and a war that we have lost in Iraq.

In Afghanistan, we face a resurgent Taliban. New threats are looming in Pakistan. Our liberties have been trampled under feet . . .

Today, most Americans want change, and know that only Barack can deliver what they want. Young Americans are especially determined to make sure that Obama wins."

I am sorry but what office does JJ hold?  Read the entire conversation here. http://www.nypost.com/seven/10142008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/the_o_jesse_knows_133450.htm?page=0 

Who says it ain't about race, now?

"Barack is determined to repair our relations with the world of Islam and Muslims," Jackson says. "Thanks to his background and ecumenical approach, he knows how Muslims feel while remaining committed to his own faith."

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 9:00:46 PM

Thanks Jim, for bringing this to us today.  Of course, any of us who have actually listened to him over the past months were not surprised at BHO's Marxist beliefs.  I was a bit surprised that he openly admits it, but that can be attributed to his arrogant attitude.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!"
Karl Marx (1875)

"I'd reward work by providing an income tax cut of up to $500 per person -- or $1,000 for each working family -- to offset the payroll tax that they're already paying...Because this credit would be greater than their income tax bill, my proposal would effectively eliminate all income taxes for 10 million working Americans." Barack Obama (2008)

Show of hands Folks, how many "Working" Individuals or Families do you know who pay $1,000 or less in Payroll Taxes each year?  I've been doing Taxes for over 25 years and I have never seen even one.

Our Leader, Chairman Maobama would take "from each according to his ability" and give "to each according to his needs." That is Marxism…Pure and simple.

And that's not all! Chairman Maobama also has a separate Marxist plan for Social Security.  He would effectively remove the income cap for Social Security contributions without raising the retirement benefits for those making the larger contributions. This would be like your employer saying that you had to make larger contributions to your 401k, but the money would be deposited in the accounts of lower-paid employees.

Pray that it's not too late.  Obama Must Be Stopped!!

God Bless You My Friends

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 11:06:59 PM

FOR THOSE THAT SAY THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OBAMA!

Here are some facts that I took the time to learn about that I posted in another forum, but they were ignored.  LOL!!!

With an open mind, I have come to know Barack quite well.  Unfortunately, he doesn't have much of a political track record like John does, but we do have an idea how Barack lives his life.  He associates continously with shady people: 

Antoin Rezko -
Mr. Obama turned to Mr. Rezko for help at several important junctures. Records show that when Mr. Obama needed cash in the waning days of his losing 2000 Congressional campaign, Mr. Rezko rounded up thousands of dollars from business contacts. In 2003, Mr. Rezko helped Mr. Obama expand his fund-raising for the Senate primary by being host of a dinner at his Mediterranean-style home for 150 people, including some whose names have since come up in the influence scandal.

Jeremiah Wright -
who Sen. Obama described as a father figure, and to whose racist, anti-American sermons he listened to for 20 years.

Sam Graham-Felson -
adorned one corner of his shared student apartment with "a Communist Party flag ... bought on their trip to Russia the summer after sophomore year."

According to Huffington Post, who listed information about paid staffers on the Obama payroll, from America campaign 2007 second quarter report, Graham-Felsen is a paid staffer for Barack Obama.

James Meeks -
a man that Barack Obama told the Chicago SunTimes in 2004, "he seeks out for spiritual counsel", seems to hold the same controversial views as Jeremiah Wright.

Michael Pfleger -
the third spiritual mentor that Obama mentioned in that Chicago Sun Times article, Michael Pfleger who is the pastor at St. Sabina's Catholic Church, on the South Side of Chicago, who is an admitted "admirer" of Louis Farrakhan.

Frank Davis -
a mentor while [Barack] was growing up in Hawaii. Frank Marshall Davis, a member of the Communist Party USA, and who was on the FBI's list of subversives.

Rhasis Khalidi- Both Sen. Obama and Mr. Ayers spoke at a testimonial dinner for Rashid Khalidi, a former member of the Palestine Liberation Organization and a founder of the rabidly anti-Israel Arab American Action Network

"Khalidi and Obama lived in nearby faculty residential zones and the two families dined together a number of times," a source on the University of Chicago faculty told Worldnet Daily. "The Obamas even babysat the Khalidi children."

Ayers -
a leader of the Weathermen domestic terror group in the 1970s who has never expressed regret for setting bombs in the Capitol, the Pentagon and police stations.

I wonder who else this man that we know nothing about associates with.  Hmmm....

I know enough about this guy in his personal life now to know that he will make CHANGE.  He has a track record, it just isn't in the Executive branches of anything.  It is his personal associations.  These associations have written his future.

I believe that McCain is a better candidate than Obama.  At least we know McCain and he doesn't rub elbows and baby sit for those who support Communism, Racism, Anti-Israelism.

The CHANGE he is bringing is from democracy to communism!  One class at a time!

Joe

Sources of information:
ABC News: http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4111483
The New York Times:  http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/14/us/politics/14rezko.html?_r=2&oref=login&oref=slogin
Pittsburg Post-Gazette: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08286/919158-373.stm
DigitalJournal.com: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/253856

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!