Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Mentoring, Coaching, Team Work & Success
8/26/2008 2:25:10 PM

Hi Geketa,

Thanks for your comments and you spelled Mazal Tov correctly. :)

It is difficult to find like minded people but with the proper explanations mentoring/coaching it is possible to bring others to follow a concept that is doable and for their benefit and ultimately the benefit of all. The bottom line is that we are all here to make a living and I always believed especially with network marketing that your success is my success.

BTW, the article wasn't written in order to promote the program I gave as an example but used in order to show what real team work is all about as opposed to the "commissar" teams where all promote special links and all are supposed to benefit. But, if you don't do what the commissar says out you go. When you don't own the product or program you're not in any sort of control and you aren't of real importance in the long run. Just another body and vassal/vessel to do the work for the top "equal amongst equals".

Shalom,

Peter  

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Mentoring, Coaching, Team Work & Success
8/26/2008 3:05:32 PM

Hello Mary,

You can be as long winded as you wish here and thanks for commenting on this thread.

I'll start from the end of your post. Please read my response to Geketa and you'll see that my objective in writing the article wasn't in order to promote any specific program and I purposely didn't mention the name of the program. It was only to give an example of how team work can work.

On a personal level I never considered my teachers to be mentors but teachers only. Those that were good taught us how to learn and for that I am forever grateful. Those that weren't so good and unfortunately they were the majority in many cases wasted our time but they were all on average better then the teachers we have in the school systems today.

Mentors are experts in their fields and if you are fortunate to find the right ones AND follow their advice you are on the path to success. It is not as difficult as you think to fine good mentors.

But yes we must and should be on a constant learning curve other wise we tread water and get no where. It makes no difference what your age is with an open mind and the desire we learn new things every day.

It's not necessary to comment on the kibbutz cos my article says exactly what my opinion is and why it ultimately failed.

It seems that you are very bitter and disappointed on the outcome of the program you were involved in. I remember as if it was today the arguments a friend and I had with you about that program. I believe our forecast hit the nail on the head. You were mislead and let down??? Choose your partners/leaders more carefully in the future and listen to views of others even if they don't mesh with the hype you were sold.

But, that said if you had a downline of over a 1000 and only 3-6% followed up and became paying members you should still have had commissions on their signing up and a residual income from their monthly membership payments AND income from their downlines using the same formula. Did something else go wrong there????

Your negativity is astounding though. You don't have to have a full matrix in order to earn a residual income. A full matrix is a goal to set and it can be done if you have the right program that gives value for the money spent.

Thanks again & Shalom,

Peter

P.S. You have a typo in the link in your sig line.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!