Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Take time-out for a little light relief
8/20/2008 4:00:06 PM

Oh, Woger, I am so sowwy, I fowgot to sign my post -

Gammy - (And the rest of them are copying him - so now I am Gammy to all of them instead of Grammy)

Oh well,

Judy

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2008 3:57:27 PM
Judy, We make a good pair. Gammy and Gandan. Just thought of another word. For years my folks adopted my word for motorcycle or motorbike it was BLETHERBIKE. Don't know why, it was probably the only way a 3 year old could describe the noise. Roger
+0
8/23/2008 4:53:03 PM

Hello Roger!!  Thanks for the invite.

Looks like you have a lot of fun words going on.  Not being around children much for many years now, I forget what cute things they would say.  Maybe later, I will remember.

For now all I can think of is like with Sarah, a de-stresser, I will usually say "Oh, poodley, doodley, pooh."  Wilson has picked up the habit now when he is frustrated over something!!

Think I got it for Missy Pooh/Little Miss our cat.  She gets blamed for everything that goes wrong.  I just tell her it is all her fault and of course she looks at me with those eyes about half open with the 'yeah, right' expression!!

Have a wonderful evening,

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2008 3:50:15 AM
Works for me Sara, If I say, "Oh , poodly, doodley, pooh" it makes me smile. You could send this to Beverley, http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1099482.aspx I think it fits the bill on her forum. Tell her I sent you. Roger
+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/24/2008 3:41:53 PM

Hi Roger,

What a good forum.

My sons both loved spasgetti for supper!

My son James, always added an S on be.  I bees good mommy!

Let's hear some more.

Have a wonderful week,

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!