Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Take time-out for a little light relief
8/20/2008 1:18:49 AM
Hi BJ, My youngest granddaughter for some reason always called her sister "Sister Sophie" and refused to just call her Sophie. By the way, a miracle has occured. Emily, the 4 year old has stayed overnight and has slept through til now (7.30 a.m.), she usually wakes me by jumping on me at about 4.30. She calls me Gandan instead of Grandad and now my 11 year old granddaughter has adoptedthe name. Roger
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2008 4:30:33 AM
Hello Roger!

When I am frustrated, I say rather loudly "Bum and a half!"

I seem to have been saying it forever and can't for the life of me think how I started or why!!

Thinking of names, I still call my biggest sis, Stetnie. I couldn't say her name properly when I was young and it has stuck. You can see what her name ought to be, of course.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2008 9:00:16 AM

This is WEALLY fun, Woger!!  My five year old Grandson, is having a bit of a pwobwem with his l's and r's!!

Great idea!

I will be back - there are way too many more to do it all at once.

Hugs!

Judy

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2008 3:18:57 PM
Sarah, I think that Bum and a half is brilliant. It is very effective as a de-stress phrase. Thanks for sharing this. I think we have some treats in store here. Roger
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2008 3:28:24 PM
Judy, This is good fun. I've just remembered, my mother had a strange expression. If she had been sitting badly for too long and found that her leg felt uncomfortable she would say "I've got a bone in my leg" I knew what she meant but it's a little bizzare. AND if she had arthritic pain or cramp she would say "I've got a touch of the screws" also very strange. Roger
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!