Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
This Video (generic) is worth watching if you havn't yet done so!
8/19/2008 10:47:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRVGzFw0ygU

((youtube id="rRVGzFw0ygU"))((/youtube))

+0
Josett Gamble

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: This Video (generic) is worth watching if you havn't yet done so!
8/19/2008 10:53:50 AM

add this "secret magic code" to your site & it will magically pour money into your pocket! - Guaranteed!

WOW! You had best get on this QUICK!

I just found out that there's a brand new site that is giving out a "magic code" that when added to any site FORCES it to just start making money!

No kidding! - you just add the code, and like magic your site just starts pouring money into your pocket!

I'm NOT joking - I'll show you PROOF in a moment!

But what you need to know most is this:

o  You can add this "magic code" to any site in just 45 seconds!
  o  You can add it to an unlimited number of sites!
  o  You can "rinse & repeat" this over & over to make as much
     money as you can ever imagine!
  o  After adding just this code, you don't have to do anything
     else!
  o  You just sit back and make all the cash you could ever ask
     for!

And again, it all comes in a simple little PDF that contains everything you need, including full instructions, so you can get started in the next 15 minutes!

>>  My advice would be to move on and get there FAST!

It's rumored that the guy who operates the site may either LIMIT how many people are allowed in on his "secret magic code," or at the very least "choke" down the flow of how many people he gives it out to, and so as not to let just anybody and everybody spoil this.

I also heard that he may stop offering anymore copies after some time (and without notice) just to keep competition "alive and well" (but who really knows?)

Regardless of which, it's my understanding that once you're in, *YOU'RE IN!* (So I wouldn't waste time if I were you, or worse still: I WOULD NOT RISK IT!)

PROOF!...
---------------------
I just happen to have the link in case you're smart and want in just like me and the few others who've found this so far:

~~~>  www.jnofinnblog.com

**Just DON'T be shocked in case when you get there they're closed to any further copies being given out!

(But just don't say I didn't warn you!)

-Josett

momathome
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2008 10:58:35 AM

Hey Neil,

I found that a couple a weeks back and posted it here http://www.ulearn2earn.net/video/video/show?id=1987981%3AVideo%3A12420

As it appears you and I may have much more in common I hope you join our community there and share your uniqueness there as well.  Plus you receive more exposure for your business and you will find many friends there.

Jim

http://Hi-TEK-Redneck -Marketing.com

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/19/2008 11:15:30 AM

Jim

I posted that video back on August 6th and only got 49 views so re-posted it today - it appears you and I found it about the same time then...LOL

As for ulearn2earn - tell me - how it is better/more than what we have at Adland - I'm spending time on Facebook as I find more people there have not been exposed to the freebie mentality as much as I see here!

Tell me what makes it so much more/better!

Neil
+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/19/2008 12:07:21 PM

Hi Neil,

Yup, I've watched this video a couple of times.

Have a great day,

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!