Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adland Support?
8/17/2008 1:46:43 PM

I hope this helps you ladies http://www.adlandpro.com/ContactForm.asp if your category is not listed, then select other and type your question or need and they answer within a fair amont of time.  When you consider they are dealing with 86,000 plus members and growing. 

Of course you could ask your question here and some of these brilliant Adlanders could possibly help you too.  We are a community so what is your need and or challenge?

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 1:47:23 PM

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 1:54:55 PM

Hi Jim, thanks for replying :)

I had pm'd with Joe, and I think I've found a way to correct the problem. :)

~Monica

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 1:55:55 PM

Bj,  LOL!

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 1:56:05 PM

Hi Jim

I really don't know the whole of it, but I do know, when you contact them (alp), and they(alp) email you back to say, you have the wrong contact button, go back to contact us and click on support, and you do, but there is no support.  hmmmm

Seams to me it would have saved us alot of time by them, included the support link in that email, they so careful took the time to email you back

Wouldn't you think?  Of course, that's like MY opinion, and everyone has one......LOL

Not trying to be hard to get along with, just looking for the answers to some questions.

1 problem we were having was changing our forums to public/moderated, and it won't let us..

another, trying to ban someone who is posting in your forum, who is not a member of your forum, and you have it set on Moderated (members only)

Now, if you can help us with that, I'd be tickled Pink

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!