Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Here is the first tip on the 'Blog' page for everyone to see.
8/25/2005 5:13:35 AM
Hello Anthony, I think the ATM tips were really relevant, we had a series of incidients in a town I used to live in of persons watching over peoples shoulders then pick pocketing their cards, they remembered the number. It was quite bad as these people are quite clever on the whole and the crime was not reported till they were well clear of the incident. Thank you for sharing. Kindest Regards Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
8/25/2005 3:27:07 PM
Hi Lisa. Yes, your post account happens quite a lot, not just in the town where you used to live, but world wide. Also, when paying for something with your credit card & the person your paying takes it somewhere else to process the sale. They run your card through a 'copier' which records your details, then they can download your information on to a blank card or 'clone' it, as it is known. If possible insist that you are present when your credit card payment is processed, restauraunt's are a prime place for this to happen as your card is taken to the 'till' & you are not present. You will not realise for quite awhile that this has happened as it could be months before the 'cloned' card is used. Always be aware where your card is when paying for anything.
+0
8/25/2005 10:52:28 PM
Thanks for the invitation Anthony. I don’t use ATM’s, but a lot of us do. God Bless, Scott
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!