Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Jury Duty Scam Leads to Identity Theft
8/25/2005 4:09:45 AM
Hi Eileen, There is no limit to how low they can go! Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 6:52:59 AM
Rudy, That is interesting. Although, It would give me with a big problem. I would end up in court, because my dog would have dinner, LOL And while he was knawing at the burgular, the police would show up, because my alarm woulld go off too :) Nice of you too stop by.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 6:55:18 AM
Donna, Yes, for the most part if you ask to many questions they will hang up. Although the really goood ones will have done there homework. Have a Great Day!
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 7:06:38 AM
Gerald, Yes, it is a shame too. I had a girl once at a grocery store write it on my check as part of the ID, and I told her that it was illegal to do that, because it was suppose to be a private number. I made her scratch it out. FYI: That is exactly what Identity Theft Sheild protects and monitors, Your S.S.# Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 7:12:34 AM
Well Thank You Manuel, In respect to your post, they don't call here either! We also would get served to go back to court. Actually,I think If you don't answer the jury,they issue a bench warrant for your arrest. Thanks for stopping by :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!