Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Jury Duty Scam Leads to Identity Theft
8/24/2005 4:28:17 PM
I had a great reply to this but realized felons also read this and I wouldn't want to let them know that we're smarter than we look, so I deleted it. Incarcerated felons are remorseful and repentant for their mistakes and promise to never do it again, not. Did you know that theft is good for our economy? For every $1000 riped off, as much as $4000 dollars is circulted back into the economy. When you have a theft of your property, you submit a claim, call a reno guy to replace and repair your door, window or whatever is ruined by the morally-misguided-socially-challenged person, replace stolen item(s). Your security company and insurance premium fees will increase, all summing up to a mild redistrubtion of wealth.
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/24/2005 4:50:23 PM
Eileen, Geez, what will they think of next. Thanks for the head up. But I tend to be very careful about giving any of information to just anyone. If you ask enough, "Who are you with", they will hang up. Warm regards, Donna aka Texgirl
+0
8/24/2005 5:53:21 PM
Thanks for the invite. I think that most people's social security number is anthing but secure, but it is social. It gets around to more places than one would want. Banks will not do business with you unless they have it, yet it is supposed to be only used by government agencies. However, now it has become the universal ID. Yours, and mine are on 100s of databases all over the world. No way to get it back now. Gerald http://tinyurl.com/7zf26
Gerald Lee P.S. "If you have a few minutes watch this entire video and get in touch with me immediately after....http://su.pr/2wsX7R
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/25/2005 12:01:59 AM
Thanks for the warning, That would never work here in New York City, because they use a different system here for jury duty notification. For example, here no one would ever call with reference to missing a date for service; instead a threat of the arrest and subsequent incarceration is mailed to your home which has to be answered in court before an administrative judge to explain why the appointed screening date was missed. But, it is different in other places I would imagine, and for the most part we all are too complacent in our every day routines; with that said we need to pay close attention MORE OFTEN, keep up the good work Ms. Harvey we need more people like you, ‘not only attractive’ but smart as a whip... Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/25/2005 12:05:36 AM
Thanks for the warning, That would never work here in New York City, because they use a different system here for jury duty notification. For example, here no one would ever call with reference to missing a date for service; instead a threat of the arrest and subsequent incarceration is mailed to your home which has to be answered in court before an administrative judge to explain why the appointed screening date was missed. But, it is different in other places I would imagine, and for the most part we all are too complacent in our every day routines; with that said we need to pay close attention MORE OFTEN, keep up the good work Ms. Harvey we need more people like you, ‘not only attractive’ but smart as a whip... Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!