Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A WARNING FROM PHILOXENIA-ASD AdSurfDaily Admin seized by US Attorney General
8/7/2008 8:20:51 PM
Hi Georgios,

I do not believe that Andy Bowden is a crook, or anything that is said about him.  I do know how the government is in making charges.  I have been through this so many times, and it is always the SEC (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) thinks they always right.  But you never seen any of the money. All are riped off.

So Andy gave us the message to wait until tomorrow 8-8-08 and he will give an up date.  They will not allow him to say much at all.  Andy has 4 top lawyers on the case with one on standby.

So lets keep the faith and pray for Andy, and our program of ASD. I think Andy  wants to help as many people as possible.  He has always been up front with us all.  I will not believe that article in that paper. 

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A WARNING FROM PHILOXENIA-ASD AdSurfDaily Admin seized by US Attorney General
8/8/2008 12:01:35 AM

Hello Georgios,

I know a lot of folks that have invested more than they can afford into this program.  Personally I saw it as another 12Daily Pro.  Research Mr. Bowdains record and he has been associated with such schemes as before.  The promise of fast, simple, easy cash for little or no work should toss up a big warning flag.  I have a lot of sympathy for those that placed all their eggs in this one basket.

All should do their own DUE Diligence when considering any business investment.  The greatest losses for many came because of belief in a kind face, a kind word and the promise of Fast Cash.  Why people fall for these over and over again is beyond me.

Tangible products, services and diligence in your efforts to build your personal database and consistent work ethic is the only path to success.  The internet allows us to reduce our investments when compared to a brick and mortar business.  However the success mechanisms remain the same.

Casting blame on our system of laws does nothing to abate what we all know is the right path.  Bear in mind had there not been multiple complaints by customers and clients the Attorney General would never have been involved.  Resultant seizures of property and funds is what you would expect if evidence of wrong doing was apparent if you were on the other end.  I am sure there is more to this, but also realize our prisons are full of people swearing oaths that they are innocent.  Only time will tell.  We all know the wheels of justice works on its own schedule and a resolution of this travesty will not be quick.

HYIP's are for risk takers that can afford the losses that can and do happen.  If you are upset because you lost a stream of income and was smart enough to recoup your principal then count your blessings, claim your windfall on your taxes and look for real business to invest time and effort into.  If it sounds too good to be true and all the usual suspects are telling you this then just be aware and beware.  Because it is probably too good to be true.

Respectfully,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ASD AdSurfDaily - A PONZI SCHEME?
8/8/2008 12:31:33 AM
Hello Gabrielle!

Thank you for the visit and your comment!
Hey that was a nice driends card.

Today is Olympic Games Ceremony! I am sure the opening ceremony will be grate but I hope that the demonstration by the Tibetan activist groups has a happy end.

Your friend
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ASD AdSurfDaily - A PONZI SCHEME?
8/8/2008 12:38:00 AM
Hello Barbara!

Thank you for the visit and your comment! I didn't know that Mr Bowden was awarded by president Bush. A Greek proverb says: "Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are".

I am glad the American law is independent from the presidents.

Your friend
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2008 12:45:16 AM
Hello Myrna!

Lets hope that the authorities came in right time! This kind o programs are ruining people. Many or our friends lost lots of money in similar programs.

I am happy that I did not upgrad. I was pressed very much to upgrade or to change sponsor to come in a better team. It is of no value to say who my friends were and I do not blame them, but I can say this: "when hearing about a cherry tree ful of cherries take a small basket".

I hope this will have a good end for my friends.
As for the Admin. I believe the authorities had a reason to act as they did.

Your friend
Georgios
+0