Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: see what others say
8/12/2008 10:30:44 AM

Hello Georgios,

May I give a 2 cent opinion here about ADS, or whatever other businesses that have closed down by force or by fate?

Too often these companies are named as scam or other derogative terms without people knowing what precisely the word means. Just about any company will have this word adjoined to its name if one searches for it in Google.

“Ponzy” is the dangerous principle to avoid, meaning that if any income to its members derives solely from the fee of new members AND if the company offers nothing else, then stay away. In Europe, and you know this Georgios, MLMs are considered prime suspects in this matter, the word is often wrongfully given to mean one and the same.

There is nothing wrong with selling a product, a service, hardware or software to a client as long as he knows and freely values beyond all reasonable doubt his interest towards the transaction. In this respect I believe all these programs that simply say “pay” and we will explain it all in the inside are dubious by nature.

A prime reason for a community such as Adland is for us folks to be able, via the forums and PM, to know with reasonable certainty the risks and advantages of whatever opportunity we are confronted with. This is wishful dreaming sometimes but we should strive to that objective never the less.

Friendly regards,

Robert.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2008 2:57:07 AM
Hello Robert!

Thank you for your 2 cents! Many Europeans are lucky knowing the official laws about MLM.

As you mention MLM is allowed as long there is a produsct, service or support.
That means of course TAX ID from both sides. Declaration of income and yearly report report to the tax authorities.

I have not seen many companies doing that on the promoted sites in this community.

Have a nice day
Georgios      

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2008 4:59:30 AM

Hello Georgios,

Saying thanks for my two cents has a derogative sound to it LOL!

No problem, it depends on the tone of voice you use saying that and of course on a forum that’s hard to listen to.

Any way, Yes in Europe these deals are hard to figure out with regards to their real viable and legal consequences. Many pretend to be international and vow to this with proof but do not realize that their European friends are mainly declaring this income (if any) as opportune and momentary. This practice can work but only as said; for an opportune and momentary time. 8D

There are only very few such companies for as far as I can see. They need to have an official office and address in Europe, and if they do not, then they need to be able to send an official annual and detailed individual commission recap to all their European members. Try asking that to your auto-surfing outfit!

Two companies stand with respect in these matters, one is Success University, and the other is My Power Mall. There are surely others, but this could be a good Forum material to set up, I leave it to you.

Friendly yours,

Robert.
+0