Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ubiee can help you, your family and friends and the environment
8/7/2008 10:38:30 AM

This is a picture of Gary filling up his tank using his Pay It Forward Buyers Club debit card.

As he has expressed it so well, I would like to quote some of what Gary has to say about Ubiee and PIFBC:

"UBIEE means You Be, What you want to be

Yes UBIEE is the place to be, if you would Like to Help Your Family and Your Friends, be what they want to be.

UBIEE is all about Helping Others and Helping the Environment.

UBIEE is in it's 5th Year now and growing, growing, growing each and every day, faster and faster as people start to see what it is that they are doing.

As I have said before, we are all about Helping Others and Helping the Environment. We recently introduced The Pay It Forward Buyers Club, that ties everything in UBIEE together and much much more. If you are interested in Helping Others and Helping the Environment you can see what is going on here by clicking on the Link Below."

Help Others and Help The Environment

The Pritchard family would like to extend an invitation to you to Pay It Forward for you.

The link above the photo is where you can request an invitation from the male variety!

And here is the link for the female variety! Just click on the banner below:

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Ubiee can help you, your family and friends and the environment
8/7/2008 11:29:40 AM

Hello Sarah,

Please share how UBIEE is helping the enviroment.  I am under th eimpression th ePILL is a lead replacement additive and most vehicles don't use leaded fuel these days.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2008 12:35:25 PM
Hello Jim,

Thank you for your question. It allows me to clarify what the Ubiee pill is and is not.

If you look at this explanation on the webpage:

http://ubieepill.com?tag=spritchard

you will see that this is explained.

For quickness, I've copied the relevant piece and put it here below for you. It is true that the pill acts as a lead substitute for older vehicles, but it is not a lead replacement additive, but a conditioner for the fuel. I gave an explanation of this in my Invitation thread as follows:

"UBiee Power Pill is a Fuel Conditioner. This is a true product that works and eliminates contamination by 78% and because of the results in cleaning the fuel it also burns the fuel you are using much better. This increases mileage that makes it a very reasonable product to buy and also you save quite a lot of money.

It also cleans your motor which results in longer engine life."

Well Jim, that's my sharing. I'll leave you with the relevant exert from the webpage explanation:

UBIEE PowerPill

The
UBIEE PowerPill offers a cost effective solution NOW.

We cannot wait another 10 years for new technology to reduce our vehicle emissions.

The climate is changing – Climate Change is here. 

The scientists now tell us we must act now, not in 10 years or more. 

The UBIEE PowerPill will:

• Reduce your vehicles greenhouse gas emissions by 78%
  • Improve fuel economy
  • Increase engine power
  • Act as a lead substitute for older vehicles
  • And so much more…

This is a cost effective solution for NOW - if you can afford the fuel, you can afford the UBIEE PowerPill, because the UBIEE PowerPill will pay for itself in fuel economy.  (and it is not that expensive!)

Climate Change issues are in the news every day.  Climate Change is here NOW – we are experiencing it almost daily.  We are now experiencing freak weather incidents the world over.  We are experiencing Super Storms with hail as big as tennis balls,  Australia is experiencing tornadoes when they have never experienced tornadoes in living history.  The weather is changing folks, and it is called Climate Change. UBIEE is here to offer a solution NOW.  We will be posting more about weather incidents soon.

People want to know more about Climate Change and how they can reduce their emissions. Get to know UBIEE and what we can offer you.  Become an Environmental Ambassador now and talk to your family, your neighbours.  Whilst industry and government are slowly making changes, you, as an individual, can take action now AND be a part of the solution with the UBIEE PowerPill.

This New Zealand product has been trialled and tested
over 15 years and is safe for your vehicle, diesel or gasoline or diesel biofuel.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
8/7/2008 6:11:15 PM
Hi Sarah and Jim and All Adlanders

I would like to give my testimony here, for the UBIEE PowerPill.

I drive an Older Saturn back and forth to work and the Odometer doesn't work, so I am unable to give exact MPG changes that the PowerPill helped, but I Can tell you
that the round trip mileage is 50 miles that I travel each day.

Before I used the PowerPill I was filling up my vehicle Every 3 Days, and now that I am using the PowerPill I fill up every 5 days. That is an Extra 100 miles on each tank of fuel. I have also noticed a better response of power.

The test used that proves that it Helps the environment is not done where I take my vehicle for repairs, so I can not tell you that it has cleaned up the emissions a minimum of 78%, but I can tell by the Exhaust tailpipe being cleaner than it used to be, that it is truly helping. I hope to find a place that can do these tests and be able to tell you exactly how much it has helped.

These are the Real Experiences that I have with the UBIEE PowerPill and I have been using them now for over 6 months, not only in the Saturn, but also in the New Ford Edge that you see in the picture shown by Sarah above.
Gary Wells Want to Be Seen Online Easily? http://gary.mn/home/portal_usp/gewells Sponsor Peace http://peace.mn/tag/gewells
New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2008 12:14:26 AM

Hello Sarah and gary,

Thanks for your replies.  Gary, so does the New Ford Edge odometer work?  I have heard stories where newer vehicles have not faired well with the PILL.  I am glad your results are satisfactory.  But did we not remove lead from fuels for enviromental reasons?

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!