Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT PRAYERS Needed From All Of You (7/30/2008)
8/7/2008 1:07:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have an update on Payton:

They took  out a large section of his colon and that surgery went well, however they found that it had traveled to his lymph nodes as well. He apparently has had prostate cancer before too, so he obviously has a greater purpose, just a rough journey. He is refusing to do chemo at this time so I don't know anymore exacts unfortunately. Herb said they didn't say more. So he just asked to keep up the prayers and I will keep you informed as I hear.

Please keep Payton in your prayers and thank you very much to all of you who have come and are praying. 

God Bless All!
Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2008 6:06:34 PM

Dear Marion:

I am so glad to here that the surgery went well. I don't know if you were aware that my husband a year ago had 90 days to live with 3rd stage inoperable lung cancer with 5 lymph nodes involved. the cancer was pressing against his esophagus and approaching the heart. he at first was not going to do the chemo and radiation, for fear that I would be left penniless. I immediately told him that I could take care of myself and that this wasn't about me, but about his life and our lifes combined as well as our children and grandchildren. If then decided that he would do it this time, but that if it came back again he would not.

I respect and admire anyone facing this horrible disease, decision on how they want to spend there time with there loved ones. It is after all there life, no matter how difficult it may be for the ones that love him or her.

I will continue to pray for Payton and his family and friends. All of you need the prayers and the power of positive thinking. What ever happens and what ever decisions Payton makes will be the right ones for him.

Love your Sister and Friend

Bev

Beverly Kersey
+0
8/7/2008 7:44:59 PM

Hi Marion

I will keep Payton In prayer. Some time the Good Lord has plans we can not see. It might look bad, but we must keep our Faith and believe that he will be be ok . We must trust in the Lord and remember that He know what is best even if we can not see it now, but in the end it will turn out for the good.  And I will pray for the family during this time to give them peace and pray that thay will have the Lords strength to be a strong tower for Payton.

God Bless

Gail Ledl

Gail P Ledl
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2008 9:52:17 PM
Thank you Bev & Gail,

Bev, yes I agree, it is ultimately Payton's decision
on whether to have the chemo and radiation.  It
was rough on you and your husband I am sure. 

Gail, you are right it is in the Lord's hands always but it
doesn't hurt to say prayers.  I have faith that things
will turn out the way the Lord wants and need them to.

God Bless!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
8/9/2008 8:40:42 PM

Hello Marion,

God will make a way. Just continue to keep praying and surrounding yourself with Love and the support of a wonderful group of women and men as you have.

I will keep you and Payton in my prayers. Keep him in the Faith and keep him spiritually grounded. He needs to really believe that God works miracles. If Jesus could heal a leaper immediately, Payton will be fine.

We all need to continue in this spiritual harmony and everything will work itself out. God hears us all.

Sincerely,

Minister Tabitha Variance

+0