Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT PRAYERS Needed From All Of You (7/30/2008)
8/1/2008 8:58:11 PM

Hi Marion I will keep Payton and his family in my daily prayers :)

Barb

My guardian angel and her angel bird will help, too. :)

+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2008 9:10:20 PM
Hi Barbara,

Thank you very much!  We appreciate you, your guardian angel and angel bird.  Beautiful picture!!

God Bless!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2008 10:54:18 PM

Hi Marion:  I was wondering if you have received an update on how Payton did in surgery today? Please keep me posted.

Thanks Bev.

His Amazing Grace is always with us.

Angel Glitter Text  Angel Glitter

Beverly Kersey
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2008 3:15:21 PM

Hello Marion,

I offer my prayers to your friend and my prayers are for recovery....

"Heavenly Father,

I am asking you to watch over Payton Bradshaw as he goes through his surgery on Friday.  Give him and his family the strength to endure this very difficult time.  Guide the surgeons hands so that they will get every bit of that cancer from his colon.  Please heal him from head to toe of this dreadful disease so he can be a humble servant of yours for years to come.

I ask this in Jesus name

Amen"

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
8/4/2008 10:40:49 AM

Hello,

I will pray for him and know that God has a plan. Be strengthened in the Lord God and he will grant you your every need. We will all send up our prayers and know that God is always listening.

Give me your hand everyone and we will form a circle of love around him right now in the name of Jesus and we will be with him as he goes under. Lord guide the skilled hands of the doctors and surgens and bring him through.

We know that we do nothing in this world alone and that we need seek you in everything that we do. We ask you father God to be Mercyful and Loving giving this servant your love and compassion.

Take him by the hands oh lord and put him down firmly in your heavely foundation. I ask, accept, and receive in Jesus name I pray.

Amen!

Sincerely,

Minister Tabitha Variance

P.S. Please drop by and pray for me as I launch my new Advice and Bible study calls. God has been guiding and molding me to do good work. I hope that we will all share in his love. I also do live prayer requests on the Bible study call.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!