Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Well, you can lock me up here, no problem..!
7/26/2008 6:48:39 PM

Hi Phil

The term "going to hell in a handbasket" aptly describes our society today. Australia, America and Great Britian, the 3 great democratic nations, all going down. I'm 64, I don't think I'd like to be 24..!?!

well, maybe I wouldn't mind... 

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2008 6:55:31 PM

Hi Peter

Yes, I was aware they sent criminals out here via the prison ships, and, their descendants still work in our Government departments today.. lol.

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2008 7:02:55 PM

Hi Lorraine

Although the young offenders are kept in ideal conditions, I believe the authorities still turn a blind eye to rapes and bashings, so maybe it's a fool's paradise.

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2008 7:08:33 PM

Hi Jen

I also fear for my grandchildren and what lies ahead. I only have one daughter but 2 step-grandchildren whom I care for just as much.

The inmates are running the asylum!

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2008 8:47:58 PM

Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear that Australia is going down the slimy liberal highway to H*ll as well.  That was one of my two choices come November when Sammy Hussein O'Bammy takes over and turns the White House into a Mosque, with Michelle and her AK-47 guarding the door.  Thank You Liberals & Misinformed Conservatives!

Guess I'll just have to go on up to Vancouver, B.C. after all. 

Come to think of it, it might not be so bad that they are building some new jails.  That way at least, those of us who still love this Country will have nice places to stay when they lock us up for being Politically Incorrect.

Have a Great Day While We Still Can,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!