Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Need Your Prayers and Your Support...
7/26/2008 12:44:11 AM

Hi Judy, I was hoping you'd stop by. I did everything in my power to keep it from happening. I learned later, that, had I taken a few extra steps, then I'd probably still be working there. That included doing two engine ferries, and working Zero G. I really didn't like the idea of tieing up my weekends for Zero G, so I didn't do it. I later found out that it would only be for one weekend out of the month. Then again, I don't know if my stomach could handle it either. It's similar training to what the astronauts do in prepartion to going into space.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2008 12:50:52 AM

Barb, thank you for the prayers, and here's a hug coming back at ya. I'm sorry to hear about your problem with nervous breakdowns. That could be really devastating in more ways than one. I've never had one, and hopefully, I won't, however, depression sometimes does set in when things are down, and I've been feeling it today. I was busy working on my trailer in El Paso today, trying to get it cleaned up and ready either to rent or to sell, that way I'm not thinking about my other problems all the time.

I'll take a look at your program. You may consider checking out the one I've got posted here at the end of my message. I am truly impressed with Mike Dillard, and have purchased most of his programs, including Black Belt Recruiting with was just released this week.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2008 12:55:32 AM

Anamaria, thank you so much for your special message. I hope to get more involved with my friends here at Adlandpro soon. It may not be for another week or so, as I have some offline work I need to do. Have a great weekend over there on the other side of the moon!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2008 12:58:52 AM

Alan, I believe there is something better waiting for me. I don't know what it is at this point, but I know the Lord is leading my life. Thank you for your prayers and your support.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2008 1:00:53 AM

Roger, thank you for your prayers and your support. Bless you my friend, and it's good to see you again!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!