Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The thing always happens that you really believe in...
1/9/2005 7:53:23 AM
"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen." – Frank Lloyd Wright
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: The thing always happens that you really believe in...
1/9/2005 8:26:49 AM
Hello Bogdan, Thank you for inviting me. This is what they call a truism. I expierenced it myself. For years the only things I noticed where those things that where bound to fail. So all my actions failed. One day reading a book, I discovered what I was doiing wrong. I was'nt focusing on my goal, even wors, I dit'nt believe in it. So I took a paper and rewroth my goals, I documentated them and made them visioble. From that day off, things changed. Things began to be better and the most important of all was, I became a happy man Benjamin
+0
1/9/2005 9:01:29 AM
An excellent philosphy, but it has not happened to me yet. My favorite quote is "No man is an island". - John Donne --- Regards, Tony Tonogan US Army E8 (Retired) http://tonogan.com 6 Million Subscribers can't be wrong OPTIN SAFEMAIL members all paid for their subscription with their PayPal account, and prequalified as internet buyers, who agreed to take your message seriously. http://automated-business-package.com
+0
1/9/2005 9:19:25 AM
Greetings, So true, but the things I have noticed over the years in the Network Marketing game is the fact that people who you wouldn't think would succeed, do, and that that should or you think should succeed, don't... Is it based on the statement you quoted or is there something else? If we could find the answer to that question, because I have tried a number of things that I really believed in, but for what ever reason, they wouldn't work for me, but find the answer to that question and you'll have the key to the mint. Can't help but remember another quote and I am not sure who it is by, "A person convinced agains their will, is of the same opinion still!" Ponder that for this is the biggest thing we have to overcome in our Network Marketing Business, getting people to agree with us, (become customers or not), would you agree or disagree with that statement? Will be interested in reading comments on this.
+0
1/9/2005 9:31:09 AM

"Let us learn to appreciate there will be times when the trees will be bare, and look forward to the time when we may pick the fruit." -Anton Chekhov Justin Rhoderick ---------------------------------------------------- Discover The Master Key! >>> http://experience.webwealth.us/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!