Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Truth must Out #4 In The Name of USA VS CHRIST
7/20/2008 12:36:01 AM

Hello Georgios,

Sorry about the previous post but it seems the editor has a mind of its own. :)

I'm sorry my friend but this post is the farthest from the truth then any I've ever seen.  The youtubes are dubious with misinformation galore.

Don't you realize that gematria or any form of numerology can be manipulated to prove any thing you want???

BTW, the Talmud that your so called scholar in one of the youtubes was referring to was created in Babylon. Hence the "Talmud Bavli". The Talmud is a discussion amongst Rabbis about the Mishna and the Mishna is based on the Torah. Basically both the Mishna and the Talmud were created in order to explain the Torah. So there is no way one can study the Talmud and not also be a scholar of the Mishna and of course the Torah. I do wonder though how the Babylonian Talmud got to that secluded place between the mountain ranges and the sea? Food for thought isn't it???

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Truth must Out #4 In The Name of USA VS CHRIST -CYPRUS 34 years of occupation
7/20/2008 2:24:59 AM
Hello Jim!

You act like St Thomas

Of course you dislike the above stuff but I am telling you! Either you like it or not  the Hellenic language pretells things of great value.

CHRIST=UNITED STATES=1480

I am copying direct from Bible. You may not believe the Bible. For some people it is a Holy book.

SHE BORE A SON AND CALLED HIS NAME (Matt 1:25)
ΕΤΕΚΕΝ ΥΙΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΚΑΛΕΣΕΝ ΟΝΟΜΑ ΑΥΤΟΥ (Original NT Greek)
=2664=3 X 888 [ΙΗΣΟΥΣ (Jesus)]

As you see The Hellenic Language through the Bible is giving us the name JESUS! Co-insidence? I wouldn't say that.

In next reply I will give you more Biblic expressions!

There will be a time when USA will act in Name of Christ. You governement does'nt do that today, but be sure one day USA will  be the LAMB OF GOD (Agnus Dei).

By the way. Your country has a base in Cyprus. We don't want it there.
20th July 1974 Your country supplied Turkey to make the Atilla invasion on Cyprus. After 34 years still some thousand people are missing.

1974: Turkey invades Cyprus
Thousands of Turkish troops have invaded northern Cyprus after last-minute talks in the Greek capital, Athens, failed to reach a solution. Continue Reading BBC Article

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Walter Thomas Jr

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/20/2008 10:36:23 AM

This is more information on one WebPage than I`ve read since 2000. I may not agree to everything, but, this information sure make you think!

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Truth must Out #4 In The Name of USA VS CHRIST -CYPRUS 34 years of occupation
7/20/2008 11:04:58 AM
Hello Georgios,

I shall never be mistaken as a saint. 

Your article linked herein does not support your claim.  I am all for removing all military bases bases around the world.  Especially from countries where we are not welcomed.  Unfortunately the economy in many of those places would falter and we would be blamed for that, as well.

The prophecies you mention, come from a time when folks believed the earth was flat and if you sailed too far west you would fall off the end of the world.  Also at the time the West was Britain.

Please look up mythology and this is what you are basing much of what you are saying on.

No God, did not write the bible, the bible was written by man, as a representation of God's word, to control the masses and serves as a fair representation of a history book, that has been revised so many times to suit ones needs, that facts are skewed with myth and lore.

Remember we live in the information age and any argument can be supported by so called fact.

Take care my friend, you may get your wish and regret what you have wished for.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2008 5:01:59 PM
Hello Robert!

Hmm! I have a word generator to search. It takes some time but it works!

Yes there is a mathematical genious behind the hellenic language and the numerology.

Pythagogras was the Great Teacher!
En arx
ē ēn (In the beginning was)= 822
math
ēmatikos Ellēn (Greek Mathematician)=822
Dierm
ēneus (Interpretor)=822

I have more for you too!

As for Cyprus. If they can manage politics they will win their case.

Happy new Week
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0