Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Truth must Out #4 In The Name of USA VS CHRIST
7/19/2008 4:34:15 PM
THE CODE OF THE BEST

34 YEARS OF OCCUPATION - HURRAY USA - YOUR BUSH IS A DEVELISH BUSH

Because UNITED STATES = CHRIST
ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ 600+100+10+200+300+70+200=1480
AND UNITED STATES in Greek
ΗΝΩΜΕΝΑΙ ΠΟΛΙΤΕΙΑΙ 8+50+800++40+5+50+1+10+80+70+30+10+300+5+10+1+10=1480

Does this country act in the name of CHRIST?
NO, definitely not with a Devil as Head. Mr Bush member of the conspiracy.
Am I crazy? Hmmm!!!!
Mr Bush got the OK from Vatican and The Blessings of GOD to attack IRAQ, all this under the umbrella of UN.

Latest news. The Devilish Pope BENEDICTUS (=666, the mark of the Beast) blessed the UN flag yesterday. Hmm!!!
 I have never seen him bless the Vatican flag! Did you?

BUSH ANOTHER DEVIL
They are preparing to give you the GREAT KING. A Carlemangnus, Constantine the Great and Habsburg descedant.

Did you know that Barack Obama has ROYAL UK BLOOD? I know that too.

HOW DO I KNOW. I have ICHOR in my blood. 4 more enzymes than everyone of you. I  am RH -0 meaning ATLANTEAN HELLENIC WITH DIVINE KNOWLEDGE.

WE CONDEMN the United Nations and USA for their civilized reaction during the 34 years period of occupation of Cypriot homes. Mr Bush, may GOD BLAME YOU TO THE ETERNAL BURNING IN THE DARKEST h*ll.

No excuses MAN because your are a serpent slave of OFIS descendants born to make harm. No apologizes are accepted. Hey man you are nothing more than what I am and everyone of us. WE ARE NOT SOLD. OUR SOUL IS PURE YOURS IS NOT. BURN in the darkest TARTARUS.

Blame on you! Being an offspring of Eduard the II you are condemned to BURN IN h*ll. GEORGE BUSH = 666 (The devil in his person)
Do you  want American evidence (Here)

Hey Mr BUSH your IRAQ WAR was in the name of GOD. THAT god DIED FOR US. Do you understand that?

BURN IN h*ll MAN YOU ARE DEVELISH
BUSH IS NOT EUROREAN NEITHER A HEBREW
HE IS ASHKERNAZY (The youtube video is taken off)
ASHKERNAZY (Wikipedia)
an Offspring of the Holy Conspiracy

I blame the above LOGO too. It acted for many years against humanity.
There is a Cross, US, Greek flag and the of Greece dictatorship symbol

ALL THOSE WORKED AGAINST HUMANITY!

Hey God! Your allied Americans left you! DON'T YOU SEE THAT? Are You trying us? God enough with trials. Cypriots fight your right alone. Don't expect help from West. The world as above is not REAL, We abandon you GOD as long as you stay close to our enemies. You ARE NOT our GOD and Father of CHRIST. WE BLAME YOU. You have no ethics, no moral, Your are sacrificing our people in generations of blood.

CYPRIOTS STAY REDO WITH YOUR ARMS AT YOUR SIDE. IF THEY HAVE JIHAD WE HAVE THE "PANAGIA" The mother of all mothers. We don't give up, we never did.

HELLAS TO THE HELLENES. CYPRUS to the Cypriots
Long LIVE CYPRUS

HERE IS THE TRUTH

Americans we blame you too for keeping your hands in cross. Ah! I forgot, We don't need to do that because Christ Blames your for that too.

AMERICA IS ACTING IN THE NAME OF GOD

They forgot the name of Christ. HURRAY MUSLIMS, Mr Bush is your BOSS and the Supreme Prophet of GOD. What an irony. We gave you ALLAH to but you Muslims don't understand either. Stay close to Mr Bush because you will burn in h*ll too.

He sold CYPRUS now he is giving away MACEDONIA to his relatives. Make some Google and you will find his relationship to FYROM.

Mr Bush and his good friends are Ashkenazy Hebrews.
Did they make the circumcision? They don't need. They are the Holy Conspiracy.
Oh GOD are you there. DON'T YOU SEE THAT? Hey Mr President. We have oil too. Didn't you know that. Oh the oil belongs to the Cypriots. You Mr President did not give a cent for that. Do you want us to give it free to you. Go to the TURKS. They will give it free to you.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Truth must Out #4 In The Name of USA VS CHRIST
7/19/2008 5:42:06 PM
Hello Georgios,

I am afraid a few YouTube snippets and your hatred does not prove a thing my friend.  The evil began and will probably end in your country if you truly believe the stuff you are spewing here, my friend.  I suggest that the adage, Charity and Truth begins at home.  Look within your own walls before spreading such hatred.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/19/2008 6:52:33 PM

Hello Georgios,

I realy wonder where you get these mathematics from? But then of course, I believe one mathematical genius some while back cropped up with some mathematical theory that lead to a big bang! So take care, very dangerous stuff there.

Friendly yours,

Robert. 

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2008 8:51:17 PM
So is there a No#5?  There is no game here nor a human can undermind my Rabbi Jesus, perhaps myths and Gods partake in Greece my friend, but as for me there isnt a thing new here, as long as we remain human we will always be a corrupted society, it is up to us in the home and abroad to spread good news from the Gospel. No comment on the hatred thing cuz its all over the world. Looking in within your heart is where the love is my greek friend. "He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him." Proverbs 13:24.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2008 12:07:59 AM
Hi Georgios,
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0