Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: LOL - On another thread I asked a question
7/20/2008 7:37:23 AM

Hi,

Maybe I can help you futher your business?

Mentoring For Free is what it says it is. Free to help all people in network marketing.

You might want to check it out.

Because I'm already successful in a MLM company, as a way of giving back for all the help I received, We are training any one in any company for free and have for some five years.

There are any where from 40 to 45 other MLM companies on any of  our calls. You got to admit that's pretty powerful compliment when others plug in to  Mentoring For Free, and get educated !

We have 10 training module calls, there is sure to be one that would interest you.

To Your continued success

Lynn Rothfuss

1-908-510-5939

http://lynnrothfuss.mentoringforfree.com

http://lynnrothfuss.successin10steps.com

Only if you Dare to be different and find out the Truth in MLM Marketing!

This is a people business and sharing and caring doesn't have to cost you money.

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/20/2008 7:57:38 AM

Corrisa

How true - "overwhelming majority won't do anything" ... sad part is you find the same in paid programs. Wishers don't do anything - Dreamers eventually "work."

May we all find that dream from within that awakens a desire to ACT!

Thanks for your comments!

Neil

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/20/2008 8:01:14 AM

Lynn Rothfuss

One post is professional - many, following each other in a row  is spamming. Is that what they teach you in Mentors For Free?

Neil
+0
7/20/2008 5:16:32 PM

You're right Neil, you'll find people who don't do anything in paid programs as well as in the free ones, but more so in the latter.

Lynn's response is not on topic as to the issue of this thread. I'm not in Mentors For Free, but I can bet they don't teach this kind of behavior which is typical and accepted on a lot of forums on Adland Pro.

Good Thread Neil.

Corrisa

+0
7/21/2008 11:31:27 AM

Hi Neil,

You have a point, and every one is entitled to their opinon, according to their own experience.

Free or paid has nothing to do with why people do or don't use opportunities presented to them.

It has more to do with "A MIND SET" does person believe they can achieve and follow through to be successful . Do they deserve success?

If the person does not believe or feel they deserve they will self sabotage themselves and blame others.

For me personally, a few years ago, I recieved an e-mail that said mentoring for free, would train me no matter what compamy I was with. 

I was ready to move ahead, so I called and over the next year recieved quaility tools and skills calls, for free.

That one phone call saved me years of failure and frustration that I had experienced in 8 other MLM's companies.

Neil, thank you for your post and the opportunity to express my opinon.

Neil to your continued success.

Lynn Rothfuss

Whotisic Network Marketing Queen

1-980-510-5939

http://lynnrothfuss.mentoringforfree.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!