Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Real Partner's
7/11/2008 1:41:08 AM

Hi Jen,

Thank-you for coming by again Jen, it is good to hear Poetry is enjoyed by others. I always find the time to write when the Poetry comes to my Heart, even when it interferes with my work on my website. 

Jen it is nice to hear the opinion of a fellow Calgarian. Have a great weekend.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/21/2008 1:34:37 PM
Michael,

Boy do I understand this poem. It indeed reminds me of the pitfalls and possibilities that all business' shares. Trust in a business partner(s) is so crucial to online or offline business success as is good planning. Late nights are well known as are hectic days for myself (kids will be kids, live will happen). Some more extensive than others, but when time and effort are put into it, there is success at the other end.

To Mutual Success :)
Your Poet Friend
Kari

Kari Shinal
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2008 8:27:06 AM

Kari,

You are right about it being hard to find a Partner in Business who is actually honest with you. There is always pitfalls doing Business online or offline as I have had both with people who I thought I could trust. I can understand your statement of hectic days and late, late nights but in my case not because of children. Though some of my ex-partner's acted worse than kids, kids act up out of not being able to do things or have things. Partner's I have found have to be nurtured into friendship first just like having a newborn baby in your life.

To your Success,

Your friend the Poet,

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!