Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Real Partner's
7/9/2008 3:29:51 AM
Dear Michael,
You are so right about the friendships, building those is the most important part of any marketing, and I for one am so happy that our friendship has lasted all this time, and will forever I know.
Your poetry is always so down to earth, and reflects the beautiful person that you are inside, and always passes on lessons that is of great benefit for all to learn.
Much love
Holly

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2008 11:47:03 AM

Hi Holly,

As Thomas said in his post it is what most Marketer's come to understand while in Business "IF" they want to survive. I have come across some honest people who I have not done Business with but would be Honored to within AdlandPro and numerous other Communities which I belong. I have also come across those with whom I would not do Business with again.

Holly I have had my share of misfortunes with some Marketer's online like everyone else who have found out who the scam artist's are even if it was to late. This is where I have learned to become friends first and find out who the con's are before anything really happens.

Truthfully there are some who believe others are puppets on strings which they are allowed to control because we let them.  

Holly thank-you for coming and sharing your thoughts and this Beautiful picture with us all here.

Blessings and Love my Aussie Sister,

Michael
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2008 11:54:23 AM
Hello Michael,

Great write here my friend. I'd say a BIG amen to "friendship first business later"

thats it for me for sure !!!  Thanks for sharing.

Blessings

Pauline R
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2008 12:03:11 PM

Hello Pauline,

Thank-you for coming by Pauline and sharing your view with us.

That is what makes AdlandPro such a great place to be a part of and belong. Most of us take the time to  know our friends before doing Business.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/10/2008 12:54:04 PM
Hi Michael,

I always enjoy your poety forum, please keep it up although it's
difficult to understand where you find the time!  :-)

Have a great day,
Jen
Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!