Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Las Vegas Boy Beating Leukemia & Trying to Setting World Record
7/8/2008 9:29:27 AM

I was watching the local Las Vegas news last night and saw a special interview with 10 year old Brandon Rayner. Brandon is a Leukemia patent and having a Bone Marrow drive in his name today so, the news station was helping him promote it. I know that donating bone marrow is not something everyone can do at this time.

As they were talking Brandon said he wants to set the worlds record for a Business Card collection.

In the last month he has spent his time in Sunrise Children’s Hospital here in Las Vegas. Over that time he has collected about 1800 cards from doctors and nurses... He would like to have about 150 thousand. From what I have seen and read he has been filing each card alphabetically in plastic binder sheets. This helps keep his mind busy and he also likes to see the cool designs and to see where people are sending them from.

I have made a post on my blog to try and get the word out for people to simply send him their cards but, I am afraid I can not get to enough people by myself. I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to collect and mail some business cards.

You can get mail details on my blog HERE
Thank you for your time,
Sheryl Loch

Please also leave a comment on my blog so, people can see who is helping Brandon out!

If you Twitter and would like help spread the word here is the message I sent out -

Las Vegas boy with Leukemia Needs Your Business Cards to set Worlds Record. Details are posted at http://is.gd/NXu Thanx!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!