Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: BULLYING-
8/22/2005 12:51:13 PM
Hi Kathy, That s interesting. It always happens , maybe I did it without realize that.. lol Thanks Ranco
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/22/2005 12:55:12 PM
hi Kathy about bullying,people are a lot like animals if they are timid and let someone push them around it will never end until the person stands up for him-her self and absolutely puts the bully down.i had a problem when i was about 10 and the bully was twice as big as me.well i stood up to him and he was so surprised that he apologized and we were friends ever after.so people will only bully if you let them YOUR FRIEND GENE
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2005 12:58:55 PM
Thank you for this Forum Kathy. I hope some people will get it. This is not the way to act. I think some just do not even know they act this way. Blessings,
+0
8/22/2005 1:03:30 PM
Good topic, Kathy. If I may, allow me to add to this. The psychosocial behavior of a bully is called a sociopath. A sociopath truly believes that whatever they do to harm another person is asked for. Example: A rapist may pick a victim who wears a low cut dress. A sociopath never thinks that the problem is theirs but always the problem of the person being harmed. Defense attorneys often fight a case by exposing the victim’s social past hoping to turn the jury in their favor. That is one of the reasons rape is often not reported. Our prisons and local jails are filled with rapists, murders, wife beaters etc. I would guess that 50 to 75% of the people in prison, for violet crimes, are sociopaths. Thanks for sharing, Kathy. Your friend, Joan
I have a house for sale. Please take a look and tell your Florida-bound friends. http://133circledrive33905.com I will pay the person who refers a qualified buyer. Thanks, Joan
+0
8/22/2005 1:23:36 PM
Wow Kathy! You've gotten some good responses to this subject. I like the input you have received, like for instance John Cox's post. I like to see other members provide additional info to subject at hand. Thank you John and the members who take the time to do that. I appreciate it when members do that at my forums too. It makes the forum even more interesting. Take care everyone and keep up the good work. JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!