Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: BULLYING-
8/22/2005 3:52:42 PM
Yes Ron, well said, even in Adland I have noticed forms of bullying, But I dont get involved myself. I thought we were all professional adults, but at times it would appear not. I must admit that some of the bullying, bitching etc. between members I find quite amusing, mainly at how petty people can be? However as I always say it takes all sorts to make the world go round. Leave the bullying/bitching etc for the play ground.(well maybe not) Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
8/22/2005 5:03:06 PM
Thanks for the post.
+0
8/22/2005 5:44:24 PM
Hi Kathy , Good forum, I think a lot of the time the bully is imatating what they go through at home. Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
8/22/2005 6:09:09 PM
I'll be controversial here........pity the bully because where we can get away, he/she has to live with him or herself everyday and all that bullying that this person gives out you can be sure they are also bullying themselves on a daily basis thereby preventing productive growth in themselves or the ability to live a happy life. I live with a man who when angered is a intellectual bully and I see how it hurts him more than any of the people around him, we all just learn to shut it off or get away.
Susan Dorey www.LivingWithRheumatoidArthritis.com
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/22/2005 6:20:57 PM
Hi Kathy, Thanks for this forum. Yes, bullying is not a very nice thing to do. I see that many times a persons intended words are misunderstood and considered bullying. Were is the "Freedom of Speech". as long as no one is hurt by THEIR opinion. That's what makes to world go around. "Individuality". I have experienced being bullied in a forum and was deleted a couple of times. What can one do. I seems to be up to the individual's interpretation as to what is Bullying. No one wins. Some one always gets hurt. Let me just say I DO NOT CONDON BULLYING!!! One persons "OPINION" Warm Regards, Donna aka Texgirl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!